First date

(A/n: just to be clear this is before the kishin ashra came back and when Madosa is a nurse)

Kid's Pov

As Eliza told me what happened.....I just hugged her while she cried. Eliza looked at me "Don't you ever speak about this" Eliza said as she punched my arm.

"I won't say a soul" I said and then after a while she fell asleep. I picked her up bridal style and put her in the bad. I kissed her forehead and then got in bad and went to sleep.

~morning~

Eliza's Pov

As I woke up....I saw kid asleep. (' kid's kinda cute when he sleeps') I thought. I got out of bed and grabbed some cloths and took a quick shower.

I got out and got dressed in the bathroom.

(A/n: this is what Eliza's wearing)

I walked out the bathroom and walked into the bedroom and see Kid already dressed. "Come on...we have to get back" I said and kid turned my way and he had wide eyes.

I blushed and he looked away. "Eliza-" I cut him off "Just call me Snow" I said and looked down. Then I felt my head being pulled up.

"Snow....w-will you go on a date with me?" asked kid and I just smile a little. "I would love to! Thanks kid" I said and kissed his cheek and walked out the room wear my bag is.

I turn around and see kid right beside me.

~Time skip by kid's symmetrical photo's~

As we got back to school.....most of the girls have been giving my a death stare but I just ignore it. I walked into class and see Professor Stein.

"Eliza, I want to see how strong you are" said stein and I just sweatdropped. "Are you sure Professor Stien.....I'm pretty strong...since I'm a Grim reaper and all and no I'm not Lord Death's daughter....my mother was a reaper and no she wasn't Lord Death's sister either" I said and storm just smirk.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and sighed. "Fine! But I dont hold back" I said and my sister came walking down smiling.

Me, Stien, and Rosa walked to the front of the school and stien was just  standing there. My sister turned into scythe and I put her over my shoulder.

"You know you can back out Eliza" said stien and I just smirked. And I ran up to him 38th out even him blinking. I was in front of him and hit him with my hand and that send him back.

"Soul wave" I mutter and he couldn't move cause vines was holding him down. "How-" but I cut him off while smirking.

"I used my sister's wavelength and hit you....and most of all....I kinda warned you" I said and there was a powerful energy going through my body that my eyes turn dark blue.

"Let's go Soul Residence!" I yelled I started to get more powerful. I moved Rosa back and was ready I swing and there was a twisted grin on my face.

"The legendary Scythe Skill...Witch Hunter!" I shouted and run at stien and hit him while he was off guard.

There was a bright light and Then the light went down...I saw stien on the ground with his glasses cracked and he was on the ground with a daze.

Rosa changed back and I walked up to stien. "Your lucky I didn't use all my powers in one go...I only use 15% of my power....if I tried any higher...you would be Six feet from now....don't challenge me k? Okay" I said and walked back home with Rosa.

~time skip~

I was getting ready for my date tonight.

I curled my hair and brushes it so it would be wavy

I was putting in my earrings and then I heard the doorbell

"I got it" shouted my sister and she opened the door. I was really nervous and then she called my name. "Lizzy! Kid's here!" shouted Rosa and I walked down the stairs. I saw kid with a dress white shirt and a black dress pants and tennis shoes with the top of the shirt a little unbutton.

When I got next to kid I saw him starring at me and had his jaw dropped. I put my finger under his chin and close it. I smirked "close your mouth kid...you'll catch flies" I said and walked out the door and kid followed.

I looked at him and he smile and I did the same. "So where are we going?

"We are going......"

CLIFFHANGER!!!! What's going to happen next bye my lovelies😈😈😈😈 (laughing evily) Hahahahahha