The Last Magic Tool?!?/Creepy Clowns

(Creepy Clowns at the top)

Eliza's Pov

Today was the day for DWMA to go to war with Arachnophobia. The sky was blood red, I started to get ready.

I put on my gloves last and walked down the stairs

I put on my gloves last and walked down the stairs. I got to the last step and see my little sister changed to.

She looked great and we went to the school

She looked great and we went to the school. As we got up the stair, we walked in the school and all the boys was gawking at me and my twin sister. I rolled my eyes and kept walking. Rosa and me walked into our class and everyone looked our way, Soul got a nose bleed and some of the other guys to. I just walked up the steps and sat down next to kid and he was staring at me to.

"Kid why are you staring at me?" I asked and he had a bright blush on his face. "Because you kinda are- what I mean is-" I cut off kid "Hot" I said and he nodded. I smirked but smiled. Spirit was giving a speech and then Lord Death came on. "Students!" said Lord Death with his deep voice.

"Just do your best!! Victory Victory!" said Lord Death with a cheerful voice. I smiled and he turned my way "Eliza! I need you and your Rosa to do something for me, its very important" said Lord Death and I nodded. " Of course" said Rosa and then the video was over and everyone started to shout bad comments.

"How can Lord Death need her after she got beaten by the kishin" or

"I bet she's not that powerful!" and here is the worst comment as I got to the bottom of the stairs. "Why is she even in the school any way!!! I bet that she's just screwing Kid!!" and then I made my fist in fire and punched the wall and I made a hole.

Everyone looked at me and shut their mouths, "She the hell up all of you!!! So what I got my ass beat by a Kishin, I really hope some of you are just making those comments to make me look bad." I said and they shut up except for some guy.

"Your not even that powerful!!! I've never saw you once fight Kid or someone else" said the random boy and then I closed my eyes. The red fire spirits coming into my body giving me strength. I opened my eyes again and I see fear in his eyes.