Fighting The Kishin Asura! Who will win?

(Im changing it up a bit)

Eliza's Pov

I was still doing to enchantment with Rosa. We had to put everything into it, there is a 88% chance this can beat the kishin and there is also a 73% that it might backfire.

The men was talking and everything but I didn't pay attention. Me and Rosa was sitting cris cross and facing each other, eyes are closed and we focused and I felt the power getting more powerful. "Rosa, I want you to let me finish the enchantment, I can handle it" I mutter and she nodded.

We both got up and everyone turned to us, she touched my shoulder and I felt the power going through my body. Rosa's eyes was back to normal and she was tired, as I get about 77% done with it. But then I felt the kishin, I closed my eyes and kid caught and  carried me bridal style to the death room.

Lord Death and Asura was talking and fighting, Kid put me next to him but I stand on my own and watched. "Come on dad!" kid shouted and I smirked. "Rosa, weapon form and this time a katana" I said and she nodded.

She was a long slightly curved blade, the blade was sliver and handle was white and black. Asura was talking to Lord Death and he said something that just made me smile, "This time you'll be good and dead!" said Lord Death and my sister sounded kinda scared. "I know he's the Lord of Death but I never herd him sound so murderess before" said spirit and Rosa.

"You should say goodbye to your son and your future daughter in law" said Asura. My eyes went and I was shaking, then there was a blast from asura and Lord death protected us but he was badly injured. I ran up to Lord death and tried to heal him.

Kid came after me and fell on his knees, "Kid, I'm trying my best to help your father but I can't do much" I told him as Asura was being a complete ass hole and pissing me off. He left cause he had to deal with something, "Kid!" I shouted in pain.

"Eliza what's wrong?" he asked and my breathing was getting out of control "Kid she can't heal your father any longer, if she continues this and she won't be able to have the strength to kept the enchantment going and she will die" Rosa explained and I stopped.

My banges casted a shadow over my eyes as tears went down my face. "I can't believe that- that thing beat Lord Death" I said as more tears went down my face. I turn to the hole and felt the madness.

I see the kishin is making a barrier. I summoned my skateboard and stand on it, "I won't just stand here and be quiet! I'm going to kill that thing cause he messed with the wrong meister!!!!" I said and kid went with me.

We landed and saw Blackstar and then maka. "Yo maka, your late" said black star and she smiled "sorry, something came up and Eliza what's with your hair!" said maka. My hair had black tips at the end of my hair and it was flowing in the wind.

"Nothing maka" was all I said. Everyone was getting ready, "everyone try and protect Eliza and Rosa! Eliza is the only one who can defeat the kishin!" Kid shouted and they all started to fight. They couldn't even lay a scratch on the thing. Cause he was basically a gigant.

Soul passed out and maka went in his soul to get him. I ran at the kishin and started to attack, I hit him with Rosa about three times and he was on the ground. "Eliza!" I turn around to nd see kid and Blackstar. "I'm just trying to help, its almost done" I said as I kept my ground.

Kid was doing soul residence but then kishin hand went up and her index finger impaled Kid. My eyes went wide and my eyes started to water, I was horrified what I saw.

"KID!!" I screamed and ran to him, the enchantment was done but I didn't do anything. I was in shock and pain, I got up slowly and walked away from kid. "Eliza?" said Blackstar and then I felt Kid's soul but I didn't turn around, I attacked the kishin out of rage.