New friends

Italics means thinking

Eliza's Pov

As a boy walked into the class....my eyes locked with his but I looked away.

'what's going on with me!!!'

But a man rolled into the class and then he fell. My sister was giggling while I just kept a straight face. He got back up and walked up to his desk.

"Okay class, before we start work today....I want to introduce our new students" said the screw head. Rosa and Me got up, we walked to the front of the class but I felt like I was being watched.

We got to the front of the class and we turned around. "Hi! My name is Rosa Storm! and I'm a weapon and I hope we all can be friends!" said Rosa as she smiled very sweet. Everyone turned to me and I just kept a straight face. But I smiled a little.

"Hey, My name is Eliza Storm and I'm a Meister....the only thing you need to know is that....you mess with my sister and your dead....you mess with me and your dead....so don't try anything cause I took on one of your best students....so don't mess with me!!!" I said as I walked and sat back down in my seat.

Every single person looked at me with wide eyes and I just didn't care. Then they all looked at my sister and she was still smiling. "Oh this always happens" said Rosa while she smiled and skipped back to her seat next to me.

(Time skip after class)

I walked out of the room and I walked to my locker. I got to my locker and opened it and put my things inside. I felt a tap on I'm shoulder and I turned around and see a group a people.

"What do you people want?" i said with a cold look. "Sis, be nice they are my new friends" said Rosa as she was walking up to me. I smiled a little, but sighed "Fine, as long as you are happy...I don't have a problem really" I said and turn back around.

"Aww thanks sis!!!" said Rosa as she hugged me. She has the strength of a Ape!! I started to struggle to breath. "Rosy.........need......to...breath .....please" I try to gasp for air. "Oh sorry sis!!! I still don't know my own strength" said Rosa as she let go and I collapse to the ground.

I was trying to get air. I got back up and glared at my sister well and hard...but I just looked down. "Don't do that again....besides who's your friends" I said and crossed my arms. "Sis this is Maka (dirty blond hair) Tsbakai (black hair) Black⭐star (blue hair monkey) soul (white hair) Liz (Brown hair) patty (blond hair) and Death the kid or kid for short (black hair with three white stripes)" said my sister as she was pointing to everyone.

They all said their Hello's and I just smiled. "Hi" said a voice and I turn around and see kid. "Hey, wait if your name is death the kid.....doesn't that mean your Lord Death's son?" I asked.

"Of course, why do you ask Eliza" asked Kid and I smirked "cause your father knew our parents a long time ago" I said and then I notice that everyone is gone.

Rosa if this is your doing.....I'm going to get you!!

I thought, "Well Kid I have to go but I'll see you later" I said and walked away "Hey wait! I want to ask you something" said Kid and I turned around with a emotionless face.

"Sure...go ahead" I said. "Earlier I saw you fight soul and Black⭐star....but before you defeat them-" I cut him off. "Just spit it out kid!" I said with annoyance "How are you a grim reaper?" asked kid.

I just had wide eyes but I changed that. "Easy....I was born by my mother who was a reaper...But she isn't related to you....your father saved my mother from death so he made her a reaper and then she had my and my sister...that's it" I said and while my bangs covered my eyes.

"Eliza are you okay" said Kid as He touches my shoulder. I looked back up and smiled....a fake smile. "Yah...just got a little side tracked...we better get to the others" I said and walked away from kid.

I dropped my smile and for to the cafeteria. I saw my sister and I walked to her and sat down while looking at my lap. I felt my eyes change and electric blue.

"Sis what do you think?" said Rosa and I looked at her "huh?" "I said would I be able to do soul residence with anyone besides you?" asked Rosa and I looked back down at my lap.

"Well on my opinion...yea we both can do that with anyone....that's What mom and dad told me" I said and I felt my eyes changing again to a darker blue.

I started to breath heavily and clinched my hands in my lap. "El...you okay?" asked Rosa and I just kept looking down. "I- I'm fine...I Just need a minute rosy...don't worry about me" I said and have her a closed eye smile.

I opened my eyes again and see she's smiling and talking. I looked to my left and see Kid staring at me. "What? Is there some time wrong with my cloths or something" I asked and kid blinked.

"No, you very symmetrical with your cloths....but you look really pretty Eliza" said Kid. I blushed and looked down...but my hair got in my face a little.

"Arigato Kid, no one has ever said that to me before" I said as I was moving my hair out my face. I grabbed my bag and searched for somthing to keep my hair out of my face...but I couldn't find anything!

"Hey are you looking for something?" said Kid and I just got annoyed. "Yeah...I can't find my head band" I said.

"I guess I just have to make one" I said "what do you mean-" said kid but got cut off when I put my hand in the air and twirl it around.

An ice head band forms and I put it in my hair but it was black. "How did you do that" asked kid as He had eyes. I smirked "with my powers of course, I can control ice and I can heal....I got that from my mother when I was born" I said and the bell rang for that lunch is over.

I got up and grabbed my bags and walked away from kid. But setting was going to happen. "Rosa! Comce on....Lord Death needs is for a misson!!" I said and waited But the intercom came on and said "Eliza and Rosa storm, you two are needed in the death room and so is Death the kid".

I turn around and my sister is right next to me....."so What's our mission sis?" asked Rosa as she was drawing something. "Don't know...but come on" u said and started to walk to the death room.

Hope you like the chapter byeee my lovlies!!!! And my birthday is coming up byyyyyyyyyeeeeeee