Will You Be My Girlfriend?

Eliza's Pov

As I started to wake up....I looked out the window of my bedroom and see it's still early. I looked around until I remembered that kid took me home after I fell asleep.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I turned on the water and started to strip out of my cloths from last night.

I turned off the water and stepped into the tub and relaxed. I started to remember what happened last night....I blushed as I remember that I kissed kid..my crush.

~20 minutes later~

I got out the tub and drained the water. I grabbed a black towel off the hook and walked into my room. I put on a white Rob after I put on my underwear and bra.

I put on a black long sleeve shirt that had white strips on the sleeves, shorts that stopped at my knees and it was white, I also put on a black belt that had Lord Death's mask on it too, I put on some black flats.

I looked at myself in mirror and started to brush my hair out. Once I was done....I put my hair in two high pigtails...like Maka's. I brushed my teeth and looked over at the clock and see that it's only 6:47 am.

I grabbed my bag and walked out my room and went straight ahead to the door in front of me and walked into my sister's room and see she's isn't there.

I shrugged and closed her door and walked down the stairs and went into the kitchen and grabbed a red Apple. I walked out the door and locked it behind me.

I walked all the way to DWMA.

~Time skip by Those to many stairs~

I got to the top and see the rest of the group there and when I was about to say something. I saw soul kiss my baby sister on the lips.

I dropped my bag and the whole entire group turned around and I see my sister face goes pale. I walk up to soul calmly.

Once I was in front of him.....my sister face was paler than usual. "Soul?....I'm going to ask something and you better not make me angry" I said as frost started to show on the ground on the bottom of my feet.

Soul nodded and Rosa was trying to say something but I put my hand up. "Soul.....how long have you been dating my sister?" I asked trying to calm my self down. "For almost three weeks Eliza" said Soul and that's when I lost it.

"So you've been dating my baby sister without asking me first!!!! Your so dead soul!!" I said as I started to chase him but I was stopped by kid.

"Okay....Rosa..tell Your sister how you feel about soul" said kid and my sister walked up to me slowly as kid let go of me. "Lizzy...I liked soul..since the first day here....and then after the misson...he asked me out....I said yes and now you see...u didn't want to tell you cause....I didn't want you....well....blow a fuse" said Rosa as she moved back a bit.

My eyes went from light blue to electric. I started to calm down and I looked at my sister and I smiled at her. "I'll accept you dating soul...but next time just tell me" I said as I looked at soul and I changed my eyes to darker shade of red.

Soul jumped back and I was in front of him glaring at him. "If you ever and I meant EVER hurt my baby sister.....you will have to deal with me...and for you to know-" I said as my hair got black highlights at the tips. "I'm also a Grim Reaper.....So you better not upset her and treat her with respect.....if I found out you did something that wasn't 'appropriate' you better hope on your life that I don't murder you with the Eclipse Cannon....cause I can do that without Rosa.....Got it Evens!!!" I shouted the last there words and soul shakes his head yes and I backed up from him and my eyes a x hair went back to normal and I smiled sweetly "good then" I said like nothing happened.

I walked away from my sister and soul and stand by kid have him a hug. "Morning kid....sorry you had to see me like that" I said as I let go. "Its quiet alright snow....you look very symmetrical today" said kid and I looked at my outfit and smiled.

"Thanks Kiddo" I said and kissed his cheek...every one had their jaws dropped...except for Liz and Patty and Rosa.

~Time skip~

Class was about to started and I turn to my right and see kid....I smiled and see that he wanted to say something but the beep rang and Stein came in.

~Time skip...who need to learn from Stein~

I walked out of class and walked to the front of the school...I was about to walk down the steps. "Snow!" I turn around and see kid. He ran up to me and "I wanted to give you something" said Kid and he handed me a box.

"Thanks Kiddo" I said and opened the rectangular box and see a treble clef heart necklace.

It was so beautiful!!

"Kid! It's wonderful..thank you" I said "can you put it on me please" I said and I turned around.

I hand kid the necklace and I felt a cold metal around my neck. Once kid finished....I turned around and have him a hug. "No guy has ever done this for me...thank you" I said and pulled away.

"Eliza....I wanted to ask you something" said Kid and I just smiled "will you be my girlfriend" asked kid.

My smiled got even wider and I said "yes" and kissed him right on the lips.

1030 words...that it Cause I'm not suppose to be up at 11:42pm....bye my lovelies