First date part 2

Last time in the story:

I looked at him and he smile and I did the same. "So where are we going?

"We are going......"

Eliza's Pov

"We are going....well its a surprise Snowflake" said kid and i just looked at him. "Snowflake?" I asked and kid had a shade of pink on his cheeks.

"I could give you another name-" i cut him off by just kissing his cheek. "I love that name.....why you give it to me anyway kid" i asked and kid just smiled. "Because...your graceful and small but also your so fragel...and i also picked that name cause...well....your snowy white hair" said kid and i was 50 shades of red.

But i smiled really wide. We was still walking and i got a better look at kid. He was wearing a white dress shirt with black dress pants and just some tennis shoes....his hair was the same..but just a little messy...it was cute.

~20 minutes later~

We finally made a stop and we was in front of a cherry blossom tree. I turn to my eight and i didnt see kid there...i looked around "Kid" i called but didn't get an answer. "Kid!!" I shouted but still didn't get anything.

I walked closer to the tree and look behind jt and see kid with a smile on his face. I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "For a second there....I thought you ditched me kid" I said as i let go. "I wouldn't do that to a girl like you Eliza...your special" said kid as he kid my cheek.

I smiled and I see kid holding something. "Kiddo....whats behind your back" i asked and kid just smiled and pulled out a picnic basket. We both smiled at each other.

I set up the blanket and we started to eat. The last was chocolate cake....but we saved that for later. "Snow? Can you do me a favor" asked kid and i just looked confused ('i wonder') I thought.

But I smiled "sure..whats up kiddo" i said as i used his nickname. "Coould you sing for me....i heard your sister say your a really good singer" said kid and i blushed (' just wait rosa....im going to get you') I thought. "Umm sure! But i need a guitar first" i said hoping he wouldn't have one.

But kid pulled out a White guitar but it had snowflakes on It and the back had a big snowflake. I grabbed it from kid and realized it was my guitar. "Kid....how did you get my guitar?" I asked and kid just smirked "your sister gave it to me..she said that you dont play as much with it" sais kid and i was messing around with the strings.

I started to strum the strings and smiled. I took off my heels so i would be more like myself and i put my hair in a ponytail. I looked at kid while he was stareing at me. "Any songs?" I asked and kid was thinking but just shrugged. "You pick....I'm sure you got good songs" said kid.

I started to think of one and one popped up. "Okay kid....i have one" i said and i started to strum the strings again to the song i wrote.

Third person's Pov

As Eliza was singing her song....kid was looking at her and see that she has the voice of an angel. Eliza got to the part 'and at last i see the light' the moon started to shine on her. The petals on the tree looked like it was glowing and kid couldn't help but stare at his crush.

Kid's Pov

Eliza was singing so beautifully.....i couldn't keep my eyes off her. See was just focusing on the aong and guitar....the moon shined on her and her hair looked almost silver but also she looked so beautiful.