Enchanted Blade

Eliza's pov/ thoughts

The elizin flower (made up) also known as Eliza...the one that is always cold and never blossoms....most people say that the flower is cursed....most say that the flower won't bloom for anything.....

I Am Eliza....A flower with Cold heart.

Third Person's Pov

As lord death was talking...Eliza was thinking about the sword that was someone she knew.

Eliza's Pov

As Lord Death told me everything about the sword...he ask me one thing. "Does your twin sister know this Eliza?" asked Lord Death and I just looked down. "No....I waiting for the right time to tell her....um I should be going now..bye Lord Death" I said as I ran out of the death room.

I ran into class and walked up to my seat and packed my stuff. "Rosa! Come on...we have a job to do" I said and my sister did what she had to do.

I looked around the room and didn't see Stein. I walked up to kid. "Hey kiddo...I have to....I have to go on a quick mission and I might be back by night....so I'll see you later" I said and kisses kid on the cheek and ran out the door with my baby sister.

We both walked out of the school and I called upon 'Shi'. We both flew and we stopped near a village. Rosa walked in and I did the same, I walked up to the first person I see...which was a boy about a year younger than me.

"Excuse me....could you please tell me-" I was cut off when I heard a crash. I quickly turn around and see my sister on the ground and I ran to her and helped her up.

"That's a clan tattoo!! She has to be from the star clan!" shouted a women. They started to throw things at us and we ran out of the village.

I was staring on a branch that was big enough to hold me and my sister was just sitting down. "You wanted to know what happen back there...don't you Lizzy?" asked my sister and I just looked at her suprised.

"No...Rosalie...You don't have to tell me anything okay?" I said but she just kept talking. "It happened after out parents....a man started to freak out about my birth Mark.....just like a women...But I'm not from the star clan....it's just that...Izera had the same birthmark...but mines just look like blackstars....That's all I know" she said and I looked at her and just looked down.

"Rosa...I have something to tell you-" I said but she cut me off. " you don't have to tell me...until your ready..and besides..I know you sis" said Rosa as she jumped off the branch and ran...and less just say that we was about ten feet from the ground.

I jumped down a net an to once I heard a scream. I felt that I was being watched but I just shook it off and kept running and I saw the same boy from before about to kill a little girl with a curved blade sword with a black handel!!! Even I know that's low!!!

"Rosa War fan mode!" I shouted and she nodded and she transformed into two blue beautiful medium size fans and the tips are sharp so I can cut through anything....I better with these kind of weapon.

I started to attack but he kept blocking my attacks with sword

I started to attack but he kept blocking my attacks with sword. I backed filpped away and then I was behind him and was about to swing but he blocked it.

"How sad....I wanted to fight someone...who's not weak!" said the boy and then he twisted the sword, which pushed one fan out of my hand and he sliced the sword on my shoulder.

Moved back and tried to cover the wound..but I just grabbed the other fan and ran. I turn around and see that the blade of the sword was glowing and I just glared but in the inside...I was panicking.

"Rosa, maybe...maybe you need to find another  Meister! I'm not...the right one" I said as I looked down and looked on the size of the fan and see my sister's reflection.

"I don't want another Miester....I want my sister....and nothing will change that!!! You are the best one I know and your powerful!!!" said Rosa and I had wide eyes but smiled.

"Okay...I'm sorry...we need to get the sword away from him" I said as the sword glows got brighter. "I know the sword can possess a person and take their after after but How are going to get close?" asked my sister and I had a plan.

"Leave that to me....we are going to do soul residence and then make Arctic shield....and once he hits the shield....I'm going to jump and grab the sword while you shoot your wavelength at him and you grab him...got it" I said as I ran but to him at full speed and attacked him but he mostly blocked and my sister just smiled but nodded.

I ran away from him and stopped and see that he's about to swing "NOW! Let go Soul Residence!!!" I shouted and Our souls connected.

"Arctic Shield!" I shouted as the shield was made and the boy hit the shield. I jumped and Rosa transformed back into her normal self and did what I told her and once the boy let go of the sword...I grabbed it and put it on my shoulder.

'Rosa....you did your thing....now I have to do mine...even if it kills me' I thought as I landed on the ground.

I turn to my sister as she put the boy down.... "Rosa....once I go battle the sword in our souls....I want you to be careful....I'll be back soon" I said but then I felt pain going three my body and I screamed of pain and agony.

I still had the sword in my hand and then I dropped to my kness and then I was in a world where the sky was red and I was standing on top of a lot of water.

"You want my soul....to try and take it...don't you" I said but I all I got was silence and I turn around and see him smirk.

"No....not just your soul.." he said as he looked at me. "I want your powers as well...Hello Eliza" said

My brother

"Hello (hello from the other side.....no? Okay I'll stop..*crying in a corner*)" I said as I started to think and I got two katana swords....he had the enchanted sword....and we both for into fighting stances.

"Ready?" We both said at the same time.....and the battle began