Wedding Day!

Eliza' pov

I woke up and looked at my clock and see its December 5th and it was 7:20am! I rushed out of bed and then I grabbed my wedding dress I made and my other things ran down the stairs and see my sister in her dress I made she with was lace but the dress was black and had white lacing.

We rushed to kids house since we are having the wedding there. I ran over and try to hide from kid since I really didn't want to have bad luck. I ran to my room in the house without see kid and made sure he didn't see me. "Okay get dress! The wedding will start in about 20 minutes!" said Rosa as I saw the other girls and stuff.

I took a really quick shower and then I ran out and dried off. I put on my dress with the help of my sister and she did my hair and make up. I put on my chocker with my laced gloves and heels with my bouquet in hand. The bouquets was white roses.

The wedding was in the backyard since it was big enough to have a wedding

The wedding was in the backyard since it was big enough to have a wedding. We all ran to where all the doors was closed and we had 3 minutes to spare. I saw kid at the Alter and he looked nervous but I'm worse.

The music started to play.

As the music was on instrumental for the first part of the song. I adjusted my tiara which was connected to my vail that stopped in the middle of my back.

(Who went down the isle)

1. Soul and Rosa
2. Blackstar and Tusbaki
3.Liz (ring bare) and patty (flower girl)
4. Maka (flower girl)

The music kept playing until it got to 'how to be brave' and I walked out but I went slowly and try not to fall like in practice. I got to kid but the time the song said 'one step closer'. I gave my bouquet to Rosa and Stein was going to marry us since I could stop laughing when lord death tried.

I was waiting very calmly, I heard stein asked for the rings and Liz came up with our wedding rings.