Party

Eliza's Pov

Its been a few weeks and I was better. Crona has be good but shy lately.

Everyone was playing on the basketball court while me, kid, and soul was sitting on the bench watching. "Looks like everything is working for him" said kid as he was watching. "Its slow going but we're working on it" said soul.

"So soul how you've been doing?" asked kid and soul looked at him confused "that wound you took to the chest" said kid and soul just smiled. "Oh its fine, dwelling on the past isn't cool besides I don't want to bring bad memories to maka" said soul as he went to Crona and helped him with his shooting.

I got up and walked away "Eliza, how you've been doing anyway" asked kid as I stopped in my tracks. I turn around and smiled "I've doing okay I guess, besides I think it time to have a little fun, wouldn't you agree kiddo" I said as I walked away again but I could tell he was smiling.

(A/n: I don't know when the party was but ill just pick a random day)

~Time skip~

I was getting ready for the party at Kid's Place. (Just pretend it goes a little pasted her knees).

Rosa didn't want to come, something about a movie marathon

Rosa didn't want to come, something about a movie marathon. I got to Kid's house and hear music. I walked in and see soul, maka and Liz talking until soul walked away. I said hi to the other girls and things, we talked about everything that has happened but not about the kishin.

"Hey Eliza? Can you play the piano for us?" asked Liz and I just blushed from embarrassment. But then sighed "okay fine, turn off the music" I said as I walked over to the grand piano. The music was off and I started to play.

As I finished the song, I heard clapping and I got off the piano bench and curtsy like a princess would and I went to go get some food.

Black⭐star was being a pig and such. He was scaring Crona and I punch him in the face. "What was the for!" asked black star and I just rolled my eyes "Don't Bully Crona!" me and maka said at the same time. Crona was asking Why we was being so nice.
"Its simple Crona" said maka and I smiled "its just what friends do!" I said and everyone was smiling at him until Ramnarok (is that how you spell his name) came out and started to command orders like a jerk. We all stated to laugh about how funny he was.

A slow song came on and I was pulled to the dance floor. I looked straight and saw kid "we are you eager to dance with me Kiddo" I said and he smiled "just wanted to spend some time with my beloved girlfriend" said kid and I smiled.

The party was over 30 minutes later and Crona left. I started to walk home but something didn't feel right. "Kiddo what's going on?" I asked and I saw kid turn around as the ground got closer and closer. I was caught and brought back into Kid's house.

"For some reason Eliza, you just gotten a small cold and your staying here until your better" said kid as I closed me eyes. "Thanks Kiddo" I said and drifted off but I heard him say three words and eight letter that makes my heart flutter.

"I love you Eliza"

Hi my lovelies....I know short chapter but I did it anyway....ran out of ideas...sooooooooooo bye