Sleepover/Dancing

Eliza's Pov

I was packing Pjs and extra cloths for a a sleep over a kid's. Once I was done I walked to the door and Rosa was there with a backpack for school and a huge bag full of cloths and other things.

We walked out the house and walked to kid's house..which wasn't long....I til we saw it was.... FREAKEN MANSION!!!!

"I knew kid was rich but not this rich!!!!!" said my sister..but I just smiled a little. We walked up to the door and knocked 8 times.

Opened the door was my Boyfriend and I just hugged him. "Hello Eliza and Rosa" said kid. "Hi kiddo" I said and my sister just waved and ran inside to find Soul.

I walked inside and looked around and see it was huge inside. I walked into the living room I'm guessing and sit on the couch where Liz was and she was telling me about how kid kicked Soul and Black⭐star's butt when he came to DWMA...which wasn't that long ago.

~Time skip~

I was in my Pjs...which was just a white shirt that had blue snowflakes on it and light blue shorts that stopped at the middle of my thigh and just some white socks and my hair was in a high ponytail and I still had on the necklace kid for me.....my sister had on the same thing...but the shorts was light pink and her shirt had flowers and her hair was in a high ponytail

"Hey guys...why don't we do some entertainment!!" said my sister and I try and block out that idea but everyone agreed....even KID!!

"My sis why don't we dance!!" said Rosa and I kept telling her no! Then I have in and dragged her so she could help me make some room...like push the couches back and move the coffe table....kid didn't have a problem....as long as we put it back.

"Okay....we haven't down this since we was about 13...and we're 15...so Its been a while so please enjoy" I said as me and my sister got ready.

I plugged my phone into the speakers kid had and pressed play.

As we finished...everyone was shocked and kid was the most shock and then they all clapped. "Since when can you girls dance cause that was cool" said Soul and me and Rosa just smirked. "Since we was 5" we both said at the same time.

Then I walked away and put on another song for my sister and she danced to this one

After she was just doing a short one soul got a nose bleed and make chopped him. Rosa was confused but just shrugged and set next to Patty.

"Lizzy...it's it turn...pick a song" said Rosa and I kid kid on the cheek and got to my phone and picked a song.

After when I was done....every just had a shocked face.....when not my sister. "What?" I asked

"THAT WAS AMAZING!!!" They all shouted. "I just danced....like I said...I started dancing when I was 5" I said and down next to kid and then everyone went to sleep.

Well not me....I couldn't sleep so I just say down on the couch looking at the moon....I felt there was someone behind me and I turned around and was stabbed in the chestwith an arrow.

I shot up awake and see that I'm sleeping with kid.  I looked around and see that the dance and sleepover wasn't a dream....I just went back to sleep.....but I could have sworn that I that a felt....a presence.

I put my head on kid's chest and close me my eyes.

I know this is a short chapter but bye