Chapter twenty two: Memories of theirs

Third P.O.V

Yr 9

September 27th

Maybe today wasn't a good day for it to sun. There was a big clearing for people to see properly and nothing could be postponed for the day, nothing at all. This gave the boys some time to get their stuff ready and rampage around the school to get their rights back.

It was during assembly the boys had decided to be rebellious. They all knew them as the living hell.

"Stop eating!" Troy growled. Kevin looked up, shoving food into his mouth along with Matthew.

"Hey, don't pick on my brother. Dumb ass, why don't you stop being a fuck-tard." Kelvin retorted. Troy growled at Kelvin and he did the same and slipping a middle finger in the middle.

"Sorry, guys. Am I late?" Leo huffed. Ruffling his hair. "I overslept since it's the yr eleven's assembly and I didn't bother on anything."

"We had a plan, you stick to it." Daniel lectured. Leo shrugged and took a seat on the stairs. Everybody silent until they heard a noise, on the other side was someone giving the thumbs up and a bird whistling sound. They all got up and ran towards the shed.

This was the school rebelling against the head master.

~

One by one the windows got smashed. Every single window of the main building were all spotted and hit with a bat. Ryan placed a piece of gum in his mouth and jumped onto the roof and stayed there. People rushed out and the teachers realized the shattered windows, the school cheered in pride.

The teachers and ran away the from the sigh, Ryan took that chance to stand up on the roof and raise his hand to the sky. "Anybody who wants to rebel against me, fucking fight me!" Ryan demanded. People raised their hands in anger, Ryan poked the fingers.

"I've had enough of this, I want a new principal and I want it now!" Ryan screamed. Everybody roared in agreement.

"If nobody likes this way we live." Ryan clapped his hands and people joined in making a beat out of it. People randomly shouting out what ever and someone had finally got a lyric which made everybody sing along, Ryan clapping and laughing.

"Let's start a fire,

Might as well a war,

Smash all the windows,

Rebel against the master

Scream out sooky!

Let's start again."

Everybody had left the area and begun to scatter among the place, everybody grabbing school items and making a pile near the middle of the school. Matthew grabbing a bottle of gasoline and throwing it into the pile and Troy grabbing a match and throwing it.

Red, orange and yellow glowed the sky and people starting to chant the same song they had before. Kevin held a bag of marshmallows and stabbed them on a stick and roasted them and ate them happily.

November 4th

The guys had sat on the waiting chairs as they knew what they started. Ever since the head master had left and decided not to come back people had never chanted the song but when they had met a teacher they didn't like they all chanted the song.

"All of you, in the office now." Mr Rogers snapped. They all dawdled in, pushing each other playfully and giggling.

They all sat on the couches and the guys had decided to hum the school song that was famously known as the death song.

"What's up teach?" They all greeted besides Kevin and Troy.

"You know what's up. I want a full explanation of why you did it."

"Ugh, he found out." Everybody whispered, nobody panicking. They were all chill about it.

"I found out about it because someone posted a video of you rebelling and shouting your speech to the whole school!" Mr Rogers explained.

"Oh, that makes sense." They all nodded.

"Silent!" Mr Rogers furrowed his eyebrows and ran a hand over his grayish black beard. His shaggy hair was blocking the view of the painting behind him, the guys were more interested in the painting than the conversation. "I won't say I'm proud..."

The guys looked down shamefully.

"But I won't say I'm disappointed in you." Mr Rogers smiled. "To be honest, I was hoping someone would rebel against the rules. You guys did the job, everybody hated the head master. He was one of the worst people that have even been alive."

"Whoa, what? You're praising us?" Kelvin smirked.

"Of course. You guys may have damaged our reputation but if you guys can bring it up then I shall allow you to do whatever. Just don't burn stuff and shit around the school." Mr Rogers grinned.

"Kay, sir." Ryan smiled, he shook Mr Rogers hand.

"I give you my blessing. One more thing, careful outside of school." Mr Rogers darkly said. His brown eyes glowing like they were red.

"Why?"

"McTruthins are coming next week to school. They will try to bring the school reputation even more down and if they do, it's not our problem. It's going to be the kids problem so I suggest you try to help the elderly out or something like that." Mr Rogers scratched the back of his head and opened the door for the kids to leave.

"That wasn't a very helpful warning." Kevin softly said.

"Pfft, I know. He should just be part of the riddle club." Leo suggested. The guys shook their heads and went out of the office, everybody stood outside and cheered for them.

"You guys heard?" Daniel asked. They all nodded.

Present time

Phoenix P.O.V

"Whoa, you got approved for your act?" I asked. Why am I being surprised for? Avery never got disapproved for bullying and that's the fucking school policy. No bullying.

"Yeah and we helped elderly people. All of them liking Kevin and Kelvin since they both looked the same despite their eyes colors." Daniel snickered. Kelvin shoving Daniel.

We all ate the pizza. Kevin, as promised, gave me two slices out of two boxes to eat from. One was pepperoni with mushrooms and the other was cheesy garlic pizza.

I still wondered who the text was from. I don't know who Faith is and it doesn't even ring a bell.

Is it spam perhaps? But they knew my name. "Phoenix! Fucking earth to Phoenix!" Kelvin repeated.

"Yo!" I shot up. Confused at the guys looking at me. "What's up?"

"The ceiling." Leo joked. "But anyways, any questions?"

"Not at the moment. No." I shook my head.

Ryan clapped his hands. "Now that secrets are out-"

"That Antwan really a secret unless nobody besides you guys know." I said.

"Oh, true." The guys thought for a moment then ate their pizza sipping on the coke in front of them. "Never mind, we got the secret sorted. Let's get on with life."

Maybe, life won't be too bad now that I have guilt off my back. Guess I can relax in a way.

Ah, life.

~