Chapter Fifty Three: Welcome to the theatre

Third POV

He leans against the pillar and looks down onto the stage. "This is why you don't get idiots to solve clues, they're not the fucking Scooby Doo crew."

"You mean Mystery Inc?" Logan corrects from down below.

"Whatever! I don't care what its called." He picks up his phone and dials a number. "Leo, pick up!!" He begs, groaning and sitting on the chairs this time.

Logan sits down on the stage and looks around the area. "How come they can't just come straight to the theatre?"

"Because. We wouldn't be here if so."

"Oh."

"Yeaahhh, dumbass." He nods along with Logan. "Ugh, they're taking forever. I don't wanna be stuck with you anymore, call me when they're here. I'm gonna find some restaurants or milkshake stand thats open."

"Wait, *****!" Logan calls.

(A/N I can't tell you the name until I'm ready).

"Holy shit, what do you want now?!" He turns around, crossing his arms. Logan looks down at his thumbs, twiddling them around.

"How come you don't like Phoenix?" Logan wonders.

He doesn't reply and walks off. Logan just looks up before falling back onto the stage. Logan sighs to himself and pulls his phone out. He starts to tap around before checking his messages. "I've got no friends." Logan mumbles.

Phoenix Pov

I sit on the bench. "It's just five shots, right?" Kevin asks, looking back to the group of Asians playing. They nod as they hold the note in their hands and a basketball in the other. Kevin bounces the ball once before wiping sweat from his forehead.

"I doubt this one can get it." One guy says. I yawn and lean back.

"Kevin, right?" Another guy asks.

"Yeah, thats me." Kevin smiles.

"Wait, wait. I think we should rethink this." A guy from the back suggests. The guys huddle in, whisper then look back at Kevin. Kevin smiles at me and winks, I roll my eyes and look at the sky. I check my phone to see it's ten and I'm confused on why these people are still at the park.

"Okay, we're giving you thirty shots." A guy says.

"Aye! You can't do that!" I growl.

"We've got the note, you don't."

"Smart ass." I mumble.

Kevin just smiles. He bounces the ball three times before shooting in continisly. My eyes widen and mouth drops to the floor. The group of Asians have their mouths open too, they let the ball drop.

"You know that can do that?" One of the guy asks.

"Kind of, I know he's good at sports." I shrug.

"We should've put it to hundred." The group start shouting at each other in the same language. They drop everything and grab each other by the collar, threatening each other in their own language . Kevin looks at me and I sneakily pick up the note and motion Kevin into the car.

"Phoenix, we can-"

"They're gonna keep you longer."