Chapter Sixty Eight: Senior Year

"So..." Leo says as I open my eyes. I lean on my elbows and squint at him, before rubbing my eyes. Leo wears the tie around his head with a shirt and basketball shorts.

"You look like a worker which just finished work for the week." I yawn, leaning onto my bed.

"It's the opposite. It's school! The first day!" Leo throws me my uniform and I don't bother. "I ironed your clothes, too, no need to thank me."

I stay silent and Leo looks at me.

"No thanks?" Leo gasps.

"You said 'no need for thanks'." I laugh, pulling the covers off me. Leo begins to lift his shirt and I notice all the tattoos on his body. "What did your mum say when she saw all your tats?"

"She doesn't mind." Leo says, putting on a white singlet then his school shirt. "As long as none of them involve a private part or bad words." Leo smiles, taking his pants off. I turn around and begin searching my side for my tie.

"Are you finished?"

"Yep." Leo giggles, I turn around and see Leo now combing his hair. "I'm going to the bathroom to do my hair, I'll meet you in the cafeteria." Leo pats my shoulder. Leo closes the door and I begin to change into the uniform.

~

First period had been replaced with an assembly so here I was walking into assembly. The hall was filled with a bunch of seniors, no shit about that, and I was looking for a seat. I found an empty seat at the second floor of the hall and sat there since the first floor was filled.

"Phoenix!" Someone jumps onto me. I see it's Matthew and smile. "I thought I was gonna be-" Matthew sniffles while hiccuping. "-Sitting by myself, I really hate-" Matthew cuddles to my arm and sits on the seat beside me. "I didn't wanna sit by myself." He explains. I pat his head.

"Where's everyone else?"

"I dunno. Troy left without me!" He pouts. "I told him to wait for me, he didn't, he left!"

"Okay, I see." I blankly stare at the front. The headmaster stands on the stage and stares at everybody in this hall.

"Welcome to senior year, everyone. Hope everybody has had a wonderful holiday but unfortunately, it has to come to an end. We all come back to school, wish everyone the best of luck in their new classrooms and hopefully I wish you the best luck of your last year at McLienster. Make the most of it and enjoy." The headmaster smiles.

Everybody begins to clap while Matthew crosses his arms and glares at the front. "What a load of bullshit." Matthew mumbles under his breath but pretending to clap. I clap and lean back onto the chair, this was the guy that expelled me? Why does he teach this school? Or be a principal at this school.

Bald headed, fuck. Go back to the other school.

~

Second period had come around and I look at my timetable. I begin to search the corridors and building for one specific room. Fuckin hell, I don't wanna spend my time searching for the room.

I walk into English and see that I got the same teacher but different classmates. Beside Leo and Kelvin.

"Just one more year!" Kelvin laughs along with Leo. "Don't cry, mister!"