Chapter twenty four: Logan, this is you

"Phoenix, mind not mentioning me crashing at your room?" Kevin begged while reading studying on my desk. I looked up from my phone and stared at him with confusion. 

"Mm kay, don't really see the problem of telling them." 

Kevin nervously chuckled. "They'd kill me, burn and dispose me if they found out." 

"That's very specific on what they'd do." 

"Don't let it get to you." Kevin reassured, turning around and giving me a look. I nodded and just flipped my back towards him. 

"I won't." 

~

I jumped down the stairs two at a time and went to the gardens. I went up the rocky stairs that weren't straight and very hard to go up since you'd slip and when it was wet..... you'd a hundred and fucking one percent will definitely, positively, absolutely slip. 

I nearly tripped up and someone pushed me up to get to the last stair. "Quinn, slip next time I'll kill you. Die, I'll still kill you." Jackson snarled, he spat to his left then to the right and walked past. 

"Thanks?" I questioned, not sure of to say something positive to it or negative. He saved me, yet, he seemed pissed about it. Maybe he wanted me to fall? 

Pushing the gates open to see Logan sitting on the garden boxes. He twirled a piece of parsley, mint or whatever the plant between his index and thumb. Logan looked at me and stood up, patting my head. "What are you doing here? This isn't your subject." I rolled my eyes.

"Neither is it your forte." 

"Touche." I agreed. I picked up a spade and started to dig a hole in the soil.

"Logan, this is you

Under the ground you belong

Nobody will know." 

I put a seed in the ground and covered it in soil. Logan stared at me with confusion he counted with fingers before snorting at my remark towards him. "Wow, out of all poems a haiku?" Logan gave me the 'you could have done better' look. I shrugged at continued to search for a weed not to smoke but to kill. 

"Phoenix your such a sleaze

Maybe you should learn to read

You're such a disgrace 

Go back to your shitty place." 

I turned and stared at Logan dumbfounded. Again, Logan sat on the garden box and smiled at me. "You know, the guys . They're protecting you." Logan said, he crossed his legs and I squinted, giving him a strange look. "Plus, I'm going to expose you. I don't like disobeying rules." 

"Loser." I mumbled. "How are you doing to expose me? Go through my underwear draw?" I laughed, Logan went a little red and crinkled his nose. 

"No, I've got photos of proof when you were small." 

"How did you get them?" I asked suspicously. 

"I've got my ways." Logan shrugged. 

From the corner Jackson approached, hands shoved into his pocket. "Quinn, Hughes are you guys learni- wait, Hughes you aren't even in this class." Jackson glared, gritting his teeth. Logan didn't seem threatened by his presence. "Quinn, go to the shed and clean up the mess inside the classroom. Here's the keys." Jackson handed me the keys while I stood up dusting my hands free of the dirt. 

~

Nathan from the chess club approached me with a sudden movement. "Oi, Phoenix are you really a... girl?" Nathan asked, staring at his phone than back at me. Cocking an eyebrow up, I turned to face him. 

"Why do you think that?" I wondered.

~

Authors note~

Aye, its me. The author....I've got a few problems about this story. I wanted to do a Christmas special so I guess this will happen but it will be a special chapter. It shall be kept a surprise and explained in the next chapter.

See you in the next chapter.

Peace!

Yandere_Firework