Chapter Fifteen- *Adopting* the Right Attitude (PART TWO)

Youth wastes away, but immaturity can last a lifetime.

- Unknown

A/N- *Pants* It's here... Sheesh. I did not even know my writing could get this fluffy. Sorry about the overload, unless you enjoy this kind of thing, which most of you seem to.... I’ve just been having a really tough time at school over the past few days and the fluff goes over the top when I get sad… So yeah. Enjoy!
Also, a special thanks to iamjohnlocked221b for suggesting they talk about their future- there'll be more of that in other chapters too! I hope I've done it well enough here! :) 

John
“You- you want one what?” my eyes widened- surely Sherlock meant something else! My head snapped to face him, only to find him still grinning like mad.

He lifted a hand up to my face, “You know what I’m talking about, John.”

“Do I?” I mumbled, dazed, and he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

“Kids, John.”

“You... How did you…?”

“I guessed as much earlier when we were lining up to get in,” he mumbled. “You were lovely to those children and whenever we meet any, you always are.”

“B-but… You, Sherlock?”

“What about me?”

“I just wouldn’t think that you’d want children,” I couldn’t believe that Sherlock actually wanted kids- if I wasn’t so surprised, I would have probably been grinning and welling up like an idiot.

“Hasn’t it been obvious?” he made ‘the face’.

“Not really,” I raised my eyebrows.

“In the museum, John,” he reminded me. “And when we were talking about my dad on the first day?”

Looking back, I could remember this all now, adding up certain moments of the honeymoon.

“I didn’t think you’d want the same, though,” he admitted, looking slightly embarrassed about not being able to deduce this.

"Of course I do," I flung my arms around him, overjoyed, almost causing him to fall backwards on the bench. "Kids, Sherlock... With you..."

"With me," he confirmed, stroking my hair. "Or 'kid', singular. I don't mind. As long as by 'kid' you don't mean 'baby goat'."

"Neither do I," I chuckled, pulling us back up into an upright sitting position and ignoring the questioning stares of a few people around us.

He glanced around us; "We could bring them (or him, or her) here one day."

"Maybe they'll have the common sense to scream when they're going upside down on a rollercoaster," I laughed, playing with a loose curl of his hair.

"Mm," he snickered.

"So we're gonna adopt, then?" I grinned.

"No."

"Um... What?" I raised an eyebrow.

"John, there's something you should know..." he paused for a moment, and then said very seriously; "… I'm pregnant."

I nearly fell on the floor with laughter, and he rolled his eyes; "Of course we're going to adopt- there aren't any other options, really, are there?"

I shook my head, still giggling. "God, I love you, Sherlock."

"The feeling is mutual," he nuzzled into me and kissed the top of my head.