Somebody to Die for- THE SEQUEL IS HERE

A/N- Hi, guys! Thanks so much for 1150+ votes on 'Beside You' and 630+ on this one! I've said it before, but I love you all- you really make my day every day. Seriously. I can never thank you enough.

The sequel to this story is up!

If you're on your phone search: 35501878

Otherwise, it's called: Somebody to Die For- BBC Sherlock|Johnlock|Sequel to Between the Raindrops

 I've also attached a link and a picture of the cover art.

Here's the sypnosis:

(Sequel to ‘Beside You’ and ‘Between the Raindrops’)

“A bullet and a bullet-wound are certainly two very different things. The bullet flies towards whom it is aimed, and the bullet-wound is the consequence of who gets hit. It is human nature that determines the impact, wouldn’t you agree?”

Hide your skull and grab a shock-blanket, because the newfound quiet(er) than usual life of John and Sherlock Watson-Holmes is about to be thrown into jeopardy. And this time, the cryptic ‘Twist’ is the least of their problems…

Just after the mark of having lived together for a year as a couple, they are disturbed by news of a mysterious attack- one that will allow time for the first of a string of kidnappings to take place, putting the lives of everyone they hold dear in danger. It will take the remains of their broken family and a couple of old friends to join the duo in cracking the codes and wading through a sea of blackmail in order to reach the final stage of the game.

But this time, the villain who would do anything to win the game knows precisely what to do. Setting up a twisted web of lies and breadcrumbs, everything they thought they knew will be pushed out of balance by the King of Crime.

But is it all a bluff? Or a double bluff? Or a triple bluff?

(Book 3 of the SherlockedDoors subcanon. Contains fluff, possible smuff/flut, angst, Parentlock, a teeny-tiny crossover-ish part and a wedding. NOT BASED ON SERIES 3)

YES. YOU DID HEAR ME CORRECTLY. THERE WILL BE PARENTLOCK. 

PARENTLOCK.

Now that I've got your attention... There will be Parentlock.

Sorry about the rant, I just thought I'd better confirm it because that's what everyone wanted, right? It won't be immediate, though. Well... Sort of. You'll see.

So yeah- I hope you guys all enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying writing it. Other stories are still on the go! Some votes and comments on the first chapter would really be appreciated ;) 

Love you all!

~ SherlockedDoors