A/N- I FEEL ARTISTIC

Hi guys! First of all, I can't stop thanking you for all the votes and reads and amazing feedback! I love every single freaking one of you!

As I said in the last post, I'm getting an art tablet for Christmas, so I'm going to start illustrating this and posting my art, but I need ideas for scenes to draw, so if any of you have a particular scene from any of my stories, or characters- anything really- that you'd like me to draw, comment anywhere, leave it on my message board or inbox me and I'll add it to the list!

Books to pick from:

The Fault in Our Stars- BBC Sherlock Version

Beside You- A Johnlock Fanfiction

Between the Raindrops- A Johnlock Fanfiction (This one)

Nemesis of the Night Bloggers (Maybe not this one yet though because it hasn't really 'kicked off' yet)

A Christmas Encounter (It's a oneshot but it could be pretty cute to draw)

My Random Fandom Oneshot Competition Entries (Currently only includes 'Never the Only Ones'

Like I said, you can request characters like 'Hazel', 'Michael', John and Sherlock (of course), Irene and Harry, Harper Watson-Holmes (See 'Never the Only Ones' and 'A Christmas Encounter')

Also, I'm trying to make a graphic novel of it, so that will be interesting as the last time I tried making one of those was when I was about nine so... Yeah. And it didn't include much Johnlock, I'll tell you that...

Anyway, I'm really excited about this! Hope you like the idea too, and start throwing in some scene ideas- the next chapter will be up soon!

~ SherlockedDoors