A/N- Temporary Final Note, Please Read

A/N- Hi guys!  First of all, as always, I want to thank you all for reading this- I'll definitely be continuing with a sequel, probably starting tonight because a certain episode of a certain show just broke my emotions and now they're shattered everywhere so I'm just trying to leave fluff on the floor so nobody steps on them and gets cut... *Gross sobbing* Anyway, onwards! 

I'm debating on whether to re-write the epilogue as it hasn't had that many votes but loads of reads already. I'll let you know if I do. Anyway, the character of Hazel Peregrine/The Twist is very important. The reason John only just remembered/the thing with the dates/why she touched Sherlock's shoulder/etc will be explained in the next book/next two books. But yeah, don't think negatively of her yet if you do. If you haven't worked out who/what she is or her significance, I can tell you now that she is definitely NOT a love interest.  Johnlock all the way. And she is currently supposed to confuse you.

The next book is probably going to be written from a third person point of view, because I have things that I need to put in that John and Sherlock won't be able to see. Also, I've realized how cheesy I'd sound from first person's P.O.V if I used some of the desired descriptions. I probably already sound really cheesy, actually.

And yes, to answer all of your questions, there WILL DEFINITELY be Parent!lock. Probably not immediately, but it is definitely coming. I'll be uploading the first chapter/prologue within the first few days, so I hope you'll enjoy it. It's pretty different to the other too, and definitely more exciting. There will also be some crossovers like the one in this book, but they'll make more sense and it obviously won't revolve solely around them. 

There will also be the new villain, probably a bit of angst and me unleashing my inner Mofftiss. Sorry, but it had to be done at some point. 

Anyway, I'm really excited to write this one and I hope you all enjoy it! ^_^ Love you, and thanks so much for reading it and giving me so many votes and so much lovely feedback, and remember, IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE ME TO PUT IN THE NEXT BOOK, PLEASE SAY. I could also really do with a bit more feedback on the epilogue, please. I'm lonely.

'Til the next time!

~ SherlockedDoors