A/N- Teenlock and Somebody to Die For

A/N- Hi, guys! Sorry about the mini-hiatus, my internet screwed itself up because of the storms and I could only get it from my Chromebook for a while. Stupidly enough, I didn't save everything onto the cloud in time, so that's why there were no updates for a while.

Anyway, a bit of self promotion here- I'm writing a Teenlock/Johnlock AU story called 'The Freaks and The Felonious', so I'd really appreciate it if some of you could check that out. Here's the summary:

(BBC Sherlock, AU) When an angry and dazed John Watson fills out a scholarship form for the prestigious and exclusive Baskerville High, situated in the middle of Dartmoor, he never expects to gain a place. Leaving his abusive father behind, he quickly finds himself being whisked into a new life alongside the mysterious, gorgeous and undoubtedly genius Sherlock Holmes- somebody who needs John just as much as he needs him. But the school isn't just old brick buildings and blazers- it is a minefield of twisted characters with dark secrets, all with different schemes to establish their place on the pecking order. As John and Sherlock's lives irrevocably knit together, they find themselves facing far more terrifying things than the mayhem around them- things like falling for eachother. And falling can be a problem when you've always got fragments of the past knocking on your door. That, and older brothers, imbeciles and aspiring consulting criminals...

I'll be working hard to finish this in the next few days so I can move on to the sequel (which will be more exciting, I promise). I've attached the cover art to this so you can have a look! I'll be starting all that art stuff soon, I'm still learning the ropes a bit with my Wacom.

Also, thank you all for a whopping 350 votes on this story and nearly 750 on 'Beside You'! I love you all! :D 

Anyway, tally-ho for now!

~ SherlockedDoors