Interests

"Legolas! You can't just leave! Not without me of course." Livian exclaimed.

"Livian, if you come then Milia will want to come. You guys weren't invited."

Livian crossed her arms and tapped her foot, "Legolas, I'm coming."

Legolas rolled his eyes, "You have to stay here Livian, you cannot come."

"Fine! Then I'll stay here and be bored for the rest of my days. I never go anywhere! You always get to go on adventures and I have to sit in this boring place and do nothing!" Livian walked away as she threw her arms up in the air.

"Sorry Livian."

Livian didn't say anything, she stood with her back facing Legolas.

Legolas looked at the ground, with a small frown on his face.

"Come Legolas. We must go now."
Gandalf said.

Legolas nodded his head and followed after Gandalf, Livian turned her head and watched them leave. Then a small grin appeared on her face.

"Milia! Milia! Hurry come here!" Livian ran through the halls shouting.

Milia appeared out of a room and looked to her left and saw Livian running towards her, "What is it Livian?"

"Legolas is leaving, he's going to Rivendell. He said I couldn't come but I really wanted to go."

"He's leaving?"

Livian nodded her head.

"Right now?"

She nodded again, Milia's eyes widened.

"Without us!?"

"Yes!"

Milia pulled Livian into the room which was Milia's bedroom, and slammed the door shut behind her.

"Guess where we're going Livian?"

"RIVENDELL!"

Milia smirked suspiciously as she looked at Livian with narrowed eyes.

                            ~~~~~

Location: Middle of no where...

"Alright, listen Prisca." Esmerelda said.

"What Es?"

"I came to the best conclusion to your Frodo problem."

"Really?"

"Yes, all you have to tell Frodo how you feel then he'll tell you how he feels."

"That sounds like a terrible idea! What if he doesn't feel the same, then that would be very awkward."

"Then that's your problem."

Prisca rolled her eyes, "Thanks for the advice..." Prisca said sarcastically.

"No problem!" Esmerelda said then skipped away happily.

Prisca sighed, then glanced over at Frodo then looked back in front of her.