Apologies

Everyone stared at Prisca strangely, especially Frodo.

She backed away slowly and hid her face, as she disappeared into the forest.

What was I thinking!

Prisca was angry with herself for what she had done, she wasn't in her right mind.

She climbed a tree and sat in silence, regretting everything she had just said.

What's wrong with me?

Everything apparently...

Prisca then heard someone, it's probably Esmerelda.

She looked down to see who it was, and she saw someone she didn't expect to see.

"Frodo? What are you doing?"

"I came to find you."

"You just decided you should? Or did someone tell you to?"

Frodo smiled, "Gandalf said I should."

He climbed up the tree and sat on a branch across from Prisca.

"The others are taking a break, I guess until we return."

Prisca nodded her head slowly and looked at the ground, "I made such a fool out of myself."

Frodo nodded his head, "Yeah, you kind of did. But trust me, everyone does it."

"Yeah... I'm sorry."

Frodo looked at her strangely, "Why are you sorry? There is nothing to be sorry about."

"Well, I need to apologize to Grinila. I do not know what came over me."

"Jealousy, is what I'm guessing." Frodo said.

"Yeah, that's it."

"It happens."

Prisca looked at Frodo, "Even if Gandalf told you to come, you're really shy. So I'm surprised you even did."

"Yeah... It's not like me but I did it anyways." Frodo laughed.

"Did you take Esmerelda's advice?" Prisca asked.

"I was actually going to try it out today, but things turned out differently than I expected."

"Yeah." Prisca laughed.

They sat in silence and avoided each other's eyes.

The ground suddenly started to shake, Prisca and Frodo held on to the tree tightly.

Legolas appeared out of no where with Esmerelda and Milia.

"Hurry! Climb down the tree! We have to get out of here!" Legolas ordered.

Prisca and Frodo tried to climb down the tree as fast as they could.

The ground split open
and Esmerelda fell in, "Es!" Prisca yelled.

Prisca slipped and fell in after her, along with Frodo, Legolas, and Milia.

                             ~~~~~