The Beggining Of All Chaos

Group Bow

"DON'T STOP JUST KEEP RUNNING!!!"
Legolas yelled.

"WE ARE TRYING WE'VE BEEN RUNNING FOREVER!!!"
Kili said, as he breathed heavily.

"SO IF WE STOP WILL THAT BIRD POSSIBLY TEAR US TO PIECES? PECK US TO DEATH? AND FEAST ON OUR REMAINS?!?!?!"
Frodo asked.

"YES!"
Legolas shouted.

"YOU DON'T ALWAYS HAVE TO THINK NEGATIVE FRODO!"
Eärna told him.

"WELL IN THESE SITUATIONS I HAVE TOO! IT HELPS ME NOT TO STRESS ABOUT IT."
Frodo replied.

Eärna rolled her eyes and kept running.
Suddenly she couldn't hear anything, her ears were ringing.
Nobody noticed her though, she fell to the ground with both hands covering her ears.

"Climb the trees!"
Legolas told them, they immediately started to climb.

Legolas didn't noticed Eärna until he saw the huge bird heading straight towards her.
He quickly jumped down from the tree and ran towards her.
"Eärna hurry!"

*It's the race to Eärna, either Legolas or the bird will reach her first, this part is very serious so it's in slow motion.*

*Suspenseful music playing in the back round, Legolas is reaching his hand towards Eärna thinking that's going to make him get closer faster, the bird is ready to pick Eärna up with it's huge claws*

*Now it's normal again, Legolas reaches Eärna but as soon as he does the bird snatches both of them up and takes them into the sky*

"Legolas!"
Livian calls out, as she watched them be taken by the bird.

Legolas takes a small dagger from his sheath and grabs onto Eärna, he cuts the birds claws and it let go of them.
Now, they are in the same situation Ithilwen and Merilwen were in.
But this time, they are SO dead.

*Sorry I just had to, it's very true.*

"WHAT WAS I THINKING!?!"
Legolas shouted as he stared at the ground which would soon be his death spot.

"Well Eärna now it's time we say our goodbyes to the world, and our loved ones!"
Legolas said, still not realizing Eärna could not hear.

"GOODBYE TO ALL MY FRIENDS MY FATHER MY SISTERS AND YOU EÄRNA I'VE ALWAYS LIKED YOU!"

Eärna was looking at the ground the whole time, and realizing they were not even falling.
And her hearing came back.

"Legolas... We aren't falling."
Eärna said.

"Well, that's not right..."

Group Sword

Aragorn was freaking out, literally, freaking OUT.
"SOMEONE HAS MY OBJECT AND THEY ARE USING IT!"

Everyone stopped and looked at him, "What's happening??" Arvendir asked.

"Well you see my object is being used, and when it's used it stops all movement, and if you move it puts you back in the same position you were in before. But not to the person or thing that uses it. Oh and it can stop time, but only I know how to do that, hopefully."
Aragorn explained.

They all gave him the most scared looks, "So you're saying we'll be stuck like this until they turn it off???"
Ithilwen asked.

"Yes! Exactly."
Aragorn said.

"So we could be stuck like this forever?!?"
Ithilwen said, she started to freak out.

"Yes..."
Aragorn replied.