Outrage

"Livian, look." Milia whispered as she nudged her sister.

"What?"

"There they are."

"We're so close, we must stay quiet." Milia informed Livian.

They both watched in silence, just a few feet away were Legolas and the others.

"What if he finds out we're here? He'll surly send us back home." Livian said.

Milia shrugged her shoulders, as she kept both eyes on Legolas.

"Milia..."

"What?"

"Don't move."

"What..."

Milia's gaze turned to her shoulder, a big spider was resting on it.

Milia had always hated spiders, and to see right on her shoulder made her want to scream.

"Don't panic, I'll get it off somehow."

"Please hurry."

Milia was starting to sweat and freak out, she wanted to panic but couldn't.

"What are you doing? Just get it off!"
Milia tried to keep quiet when she spoke, but it was hard.

Milia squeezed her eyes shut, "Get. It. Off."

"I'm trying."

Livian tried to get it off several different ways, but none worked.

Milia did not care anymore, she stood up and started screaming and running. "GET OFF!!!"

Livian saw Legolas watch Milia as she ran, Legolas looked over at Livian and narrowed his eyes at her.

She just awkwardly smiled and waved.

Finally Milia stopped and was breathing heavily, her whole body shivered and she got a hold of herself.

"Alright, everything is good now. The spider is gone." Milia said with relief.

Legolas glared at Milia and Livian, "I told you not to come! Livian, Milia. Why are you here now?"

Milia rolled her eyes, "Why do you think Legolas, we weren't going to miss out on a good adventure. Also last time I checked you weren't in charge of us."

Legolas took in a deep breath, then looked at Milia.

"You two don't know how to listen do you?" a small smile came across Legolas's face as he scolded them.

Livian shrugged her shoulders and came out from the hiding spot, "So you aren't mad?"

Legolas thought about it for a second then shook his head, "No, I knew you both would come."

Milia looked at the others, some were looking at them and some weren't.

Then she turned her gaze back towards Legolas.

"Well, here we are." Milia said as she put both hands on her hips.

Legolas smiled, and let out a small laugh.

                             ~~~~~

Laineth, Eärna, Kili, and Fili walked. Well, not Kili and Fili they had rams.

"When do you think we'll catch up with them?" Kili asked.

"I'm not sure Kili, possibly tomorrow since it's getting dark. We'll have to stop for the night."