Torture

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF FOOD MAKE IT STOOOPPPPP!!!!"
Esmerelda shouted at the top of her lungs.

Caladhiel gasped at the sight of it all, she started to panic she didn't know what to do.

"PLEASE STOP I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!"
Esmerelda yelled once more.

Caladhiel thought of something to do for her friend, she looked for the nearest thing to use for a weapon. She found a very handy stick, and charged into the room for Esmerelda's rescue.

"Don't worry Esmerelda I'll save you from... food?"
Caladhiel paused for a moment and was very confused at what she saw. She lowered her handy stick and scratched her head.

Esmerelda looked over and smiled and tried to wave, but she was strapped down to a big wooden board.

"Es what are you doing?"

Esmerelda sat in silence for a moment and thought.

"Well, you see, Waldo found my weakness so now I'm suffering."
Esmerelda explained.

But Caladhiel was still very confused.

"How on MiddleEarth are you suffering? You're just watching Waldo eat a bunch of your favorite foods."
Caladhiel asked.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? THIS IS TORTURE!!! I CAN'T WATCH ANOTHER LIVING THING EAT MY FAVORITE FOODS WITHOUT SHARING!!!"
Esmerelda shouted.

Speaking of Waldo, Caladhiel looked over and saw him listening in on the conversation, and chuckling here and there.

That orc definitely has some issues....
Caladhiel thought to herself.

Esmerelda was staring Waldo down with an evil glare, she was definitely going to kill him after this, or just eat the leftover food.

Waldo quickly realized what was going on and freaked out.

"Wait!!! You're supposed to be locked up! But I'm actually super curious, how did you escape? Are you some kind of special escape artist or something? I'm really curious, because I couldn't even figure out how to lock that thing."
Waldo said.

Caladhiel shook her head in disappointment, but then realized she was a genius for getting out of that cell.

"Psst, Caladhiel, could you maybe get me down from here so I CAN EAT THOSE LEFTOVERS!!!"
Esmerelda exclaimed.

Caladhiel rolled her eyes and walked over to Esmerelda and tried to get her down.

"Es! These straps aren't even tightened! You could have easily gotten out."
Caladhiel said.

"Oh I know, I just liked the dramatic effect, and I was too lazy to get out myself."

Caladhiel stared at Esmerelda with the most disappointed look ever.

"You Es are one amazing yet lazy, food loving Hobbit. And I respect that."
Caladhiel said then got her down.

Esmerelda stared at Caladhiel and stretched out her hand, she was giving her the most serious look ever.

"Thank you."
Esmerelda said in the most serious manner ever.

Caladhiel slowly shook her hand and realized something.

"Hey, um, Es. You remember where we are correct?"

"Yes, I do remember, we're in Waldo's evil lair where he could easily take us and kill us, or worse eat food in front of us. Or he could just keep us here and never let us go until we grow old. OR he could befriend us and we could all be really nice buddies and eat food together and have a great life!"
Esmerelda said, then smiled big.