- F E E L I N G S -

My eyes gently fluttered opened from a tight grip on my waist. A small smile escaped my lips when I remembered his words last night
'I love you. Forever and always'

His grip on my waist tightened and he started stirring. Enoch pulled me closer to him. "Good morning beautiful" I smiled "Good morning handsome" A small smile formed and I messed up his already messy bed head. His dark curls were all over the place.

I could lay here forever. His strong arms wrapped tightly around me, protecting me from the rest of the world. He made me feel so safe and secure, but we had to get up eventually.

I decided now would be the right time. I tried as hard as I could to free myself from his grip, but he was to strong for my slightly small frame.

"Hey where do you think your going?" Enoch said in his morning voice. "Come on we need to get up" He refused and just pulled me tighter towards him. "Enoch come on please." The more I asked, the more he kept pulling me towards him. I decided to stop asking, because I was already being crushed to death as it is.

The time kept passing and I think Enoch was asleep; his soft snoring filling the room. I could feel myself drifting off but as soon as I closed my eyes, the door forcefully opened followed by little footsteps entering the room.

Bronwyn's loud footsteps came to a stop. She stood there giggling. Enoch's annoyed voice filled the room "can't anyone understand that I just want some much needed sleep!" He finally let me go and sat upright. When he saw Bronwyn she started giggling again. "What are you laughing at?"
Her giggling stops "you guys are really cute"
A small blush creeped on my cheeks and Enoch pulled me close then planted a kiss on my forehead.

Bronwyn stood there watching us. I smiled at her "come here Bronwyn" I patted the spot next to me, and she smiled and jumped on the bed next to us. "Thanks" she laughed and I pulled her on my lap, and she squeezed me in a bone crushing hug. "Wyn, your crushing me" I managed to blurt out. She released me and I tried to catch my breath back. "Mae, can you fix my hair up?"
"Sure. Do you want me to braid it?" She nodded her head and I begun to fix her hair.

I sat cross legged, with Wyn in front of me. Enoch got up and sat behind me, his strong arms finding there way around my waist. Enoch observed me braiding Wyn's hair. "You know you would make a great mother" his voice sent shivers down my spine. I thought about that for a minute. "Well I guess I will never experience that, cause you know, we are here forever and I'm not getting any older." I sighed. It was hard knowing I will never get married and have kids. He must have sensed that sadness. "Hey don't worry about it. Wyn's always here" it's true I'm kind of her mother in this home.

I finished the braid and tied it off. "Thank you Mae" she said and gave me a light hug this time "it's no problem" she ran out of the room and I sat there wondering. "Hey what's on that pretty mind of yours?"
"I was just thinking about what you said. It's hard to know that we will never grow older, when everyone back home will find love, have children and be happy" His eyes soften and he grabs one of my hands "it's ok I know how you feel. I ask myself everyday why us? I wish we could have met in a different way"

All of this is too overwhelming. I stand up and stalk back to my room, leaving Enoch behind.

I get changed into proper clothes, do my hair, brush my teeth and start heading down for breakfast. I help Emma and miss Peregrine set the table. Out of the corner of my eye I see Olive giving me the death glare.

Everyone takes a seat and Miss P brings out breakfast. Enoch still hasn't shown up yet. Olive pipes up "I'll go get Enoch" she smirks at me before exiting the dining room.

I only put a small amount of food on my plate. Enoch's speech has really started getting to me and I feel sick to my stomach. A few minutes later the door opens and Olive bursts through with tears running down her face. "Olive what's wrong"
"Enoch said that he never liked me and the whole thing was a lie" Miss Peregrine stands up from her chair. Enoch walks in the room. "I wish to have a chat with the both of you now" They walk out the room and Enoch gives me a small reassuring smile before he leaves.