Chapter 4

"It seems to be a first degree burn. Nothing serious. You just need an ice pack and you're fine. You may go now." The doctor said and left as we say our thanks to him.

"I told you it's nothing crucial. Just a first degree burn." I told him and he just smiled and scratched the back of his head.

"Well I am the paranoid kind of person." He said and I just laughed at him as I placed an ice pack on my sore arm.

"Well atleast he told you about the icepack." He added and I stared at him.

"Thank you." I said and smiled at him. 

"So, you were going?" He asked and I remembered everything. The job, the assignment and.. his music video! Oh my gosh! Do I tell him or not? 

"Home. I was heading home." I said and he nodded.

"Well. let me take you home." He offered but that was too much already.

"oh no need. I can go home alone. You have done much. I'm fine." I said standing up and heading for the door.

"Are you sure? You don't seem okay?" He asked again but I just smied.

"I'm fine really. See you around Elyar." I said and waved goodbye to him.

"Bye." He said as I entered a cab and went home. Damn! I forgot about the picture!

I went inside and immediately changed to my dalmatian printed onesie and worked for the script. The song had already its Lyric video and this wasn't his first music video. He already had his "Do it all over again" music video and now they wanted to have another "Colourblind" Music video. Well this will be interesting. 

---

I finished the script in a matter of 5 hours and a half! That was fast. I sent it to the management's e-mail address and I hope they'll like it. My arm was a bit okay so I stopped the cool compress and started cooking. Macy will be busy for they're upcoming recital so she might not be having dinner with me for many many nights starting today.

*pling!

My laptop suddenly beeped and I saw the management's reply. I'm really nervous!

"We have read your script and it is wonderful! We will be introducing you to the team tomorrow morning so be here at exactly 9. We'll give your paycheck for your hard work and we would need another 10 scripts for 10 more artists. Thank you and have a good evening."

They liked it. THEY LIKED IT!!!!! Oh my gosh! This is really amazing! I hope Elyar's gong to have millions of views! I was jumping and laughing when all of a sudden, I smelled burn food. 

"MY STEW!" I shouted and ran towards the kitchen. It smelled bad but, still it tastes quite good. Well, Let's dig in!

I know it's short and sorry for that! :D keep on reading and vote for Elyar Fox!

brandnew.mtv.co.uk