Chapter 9

"Are you done already? You pack and unpack your things for like FOREVER!" Elyar shouted behind the door of our room.

"I'm still changing!" I shouted back and I heard him going down. Finally! 

I really want to feel the essence of this vacation, even though I just started my job a week ago. I wore my white tank top and a pair of floral shorts and some flippers. This is the life! I took my sun glasses and my sling bag and ready to go! 

I went downstairs and everybody rejoiced when I joined them.

"Finally!" Danny said.

"What took you so long?" Crissy added and a number of people asked me the same question.

"I'm sorry. I'm a slowpoke. I get it." I said and they all laughed at me as they went outside. 

"Shall we?" Elyar opened the door for me and I took a princess-like bow to him for his gentlemanliness ( I don't even know if that word exists).

We went to shops and restaurants and all of them were great! This place is great! Someone even took a picture with me and I don't know why? I'm just the girlfriend, not the actual Elyar.

"Hey! You're Ellie Coleman right?" Some 14 year old, I think, girl talked to me and I smiled at her.

"Yes. How may I help you?" I asked and she and her friends jumped in excitement.

"Can we have a picture with you? You're really pretty and we support you and Elyar together!" She said and the rest of them nodded.

"awwww. Thanks guys. You know what, because you are beautiful girls, I will let you meet Elyar after this." I said and they all rejoiced.

They took a picture with me and headed towards Elyar who's looking at the store's products.

"Hey they wanted to meet you." I said and he smiled at the girls behind me.

"Oh hi there!" Elyar said as he came closer to them.

"I can't believe we're actually meeting the Elyar Fox. We really really love you and your songs and your covers! Can we take a picture with you? And by the way, you look lovely together!" They all squeeled in excitement as Elyar smield at them and went by their side making funny faces for each of the photo taken.

"Thank you so much for your time! we'll cherish this forever!" The girls shouted in Unison and went towards the other way.

"They're really energetic. You really have nice fans El." I told him and he gave me the most genuine smile. I kind of liked it when he does that.

"They really are. Hey I found this shop and they sell wonderful things. It's a new shop since I haven't seen this last year. Come on! let's check it out!" Elyar said as he grabbed my hand and ran towards the newly built shop.

We went in and the sound of bells rang. The place was really awesome. The scent of newly painted walss stung my nose a little but their products are one of a kind.

"Welcome! Please bear with the smell, we just finished painting. I'm really really sorry" The lady in the counter said and we smiled at her.

"It's fine. We don't mind." Elyar said and I agreed.

We scanned through all the key chains, t-shirts, delicacies and some things I don't recognize but still looks pretty. I found a pretty flower crown. It really struck my eye that I even tried it on. I'm so going to buy this.

"looks good on you." Elyar whispered behind my ear that made me jumped.

"Don't do that!" I slapped his shoulder weakly.

"but seriously. it looks good on you." Elyar said as he fixed it for me. He really caught me off guard. My heart was beating faster and I could see my cheeks turn red in front of the mirror. I walked towards the counter to avoid Elyar fro seeing this strange look I have for no reason.

"I'm going to buy this one." I said and gave her the money and was about to leave when the woman called us again.

"You want to try something else?" She said and I became really curious so I came back again.

"What do you mean?" I asked as she placed six pairs of puzzle necklaces.

"I haven't done this for so long but I really want you to try this. It's not magical or sorcery. let's just say it's a hint. you can lie to people all you want but you can't lie to yourself so, you need to pick one pair of necklace and wear it all the time. The necklace that you picked has a secret message behind it when put together and it will describe the both of you as one. Come on. Pick." She said and Elyar's face was like "she's insane" but I really wanted to give it a try so he agreed right away.

"Here." The both of us said in unison and picked the same necklace. We looked at each other, shocked by what happened.

"Here. Take this as a gift from me to you. don't open this in front of me. You'll have to be secretive when it comes to this." She said as we took the naecklace and bid goodbye to the lady.

When we were far enough from the store, Elyar talked about the woman that worked there.

"She is one mad woman." He said but I hit him on the arm.

"No she's not. We have our own beliefs and nobody can tell us what or what not to believe." I said and he raised his hands in defeat.

"How about we try the necklace thingy?" He asked and I took mine from my pocket and connected it to his necklace.

"What does it say?" He asked and I was shocked to see what the message was.

"Forever and Always"

I may or may not post the next chapter but I'll make sure to post it right away! :D I hope you like it! Vote for elyar fox 

http://brandnew.mtv.co.uk/