Chapter 26

Hey guys! So starting from the previous Chapter until the end of this story, it will be Ellie's POV UNLESS I specified that it's Elyar's okay? Now keep reading and find out what will happen when Ellie woke up! :) ENJOY!

---

I woke up being comfortable in bed. I feel like sleeping all day but reality smacked me on the face and told me it was time to shower and head home for work. I went to the bathroom only to hear Elyar singing so I went downstairs and prepared breakfast instead. I toasted three buttered bread, one for him and two for me, and made my specialTEA. (get it? XD) I cooked four pancakes and placed enough syrup on Elyar's and more syrup on mine. I'm hungry all the time.

The toaster rang and the bread nearly fell on the floor, well good thing it didn't, so I made another two toasts. After five minutes, the toaster rang again and everything was ready. Just waiting for Elyar to finish and while he's at it, I used the shower downstairs so we could eat together. I don't take long baths so I'm sure I can manage. 

After 10 minutes in the bathroom, I brushed my teeth and changed into a pair of black jeans and folded the bottom of it because I love it that way and wore my black Oxfords and a plain black tank top.I left my wet and let nature do the drying for me and went outside to see Elyar newly showered and was about to go to the kitchen.

"Good morning." I said smiling.

"Good morning." He said not doing the "Good morning beautiful" He usually does every morning. He really is upset about last night. 

We went to the kitchen together. I placed our dishes near each other but he just moved his across mine and sat on the opposite side of me. That really hurt me a bit but I shoved it away and just eat.

It was a silent and awkward breakfast for us and it really bothered me but it seems that he doesn't mind at all. After breakfast he left the dishes on the sink and I left mine. The house keepers will be cleaning it for us though.

"I'll just get our things from upstairs so we could go home." He said and I nodded and once again smiled at him but he was wtill emotionless. What's his deal?! 

Okay. Breathe in. Breathe out. Relax Li. It will be fine. You'll just need to be really really patient towards him and just find the right time to deal with him.

When he got all the luggage in his car, we got inside and drove off. We stopped by at their office to give the keys back and pay for the extra fees that they charged on us and went directly home.

It was an awkward and a really really quiet ride home. I could even hear myself breathing. The silence was killing me so I plugged my earphones on and listened to some songs I have on my playlist. He wasn't still talking to me and so I will leave him be.

When we arrived at my apartment, he parked at the nearest parking area, unbuckled his seatbelt and was about to get out when I stopped him.

"want to go inside first?" I asked.

"sorry I have uhhhm. recording with Taylor in about.. three hours." He said but still I didn't let him out.

"look, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for last night. It's just, I don't understand why you're so mad at Bradley. He's just a friend.. a good friend. And I will tell you this again, you're the only guy that I will love forever okay? I love you el and I can't take this.. this.. fight anymore.." I said as tears started to pour again. I wasn't even suppose to cry!

"shhh shhh.. I'm sorry love. I've been a jerk to you this morning. I just don't know where to start. Sorry. Stop crying babe. I love you too." He said as he started hugging me and stroking my hair back and forth. After a while, he broke our hug and wiped my tears away.

"you should go inside and change. we have a lot of work today remember? and you have to work on your novel too. I'll meet you at the studio later." He said as he kissed my forehead.

"I just want to know that you're not mad at me anymore." I said and he smiled at me for the first time today.

"We're fine now and I'm not mad." He said and I smiled at him kissing his lips before I went out and took my luggage. He helped me carry it inside  and left after. He was happy when he left which made me at ease with our situation. I feel happy changing into more suitable clothes for work and left. I'll deal with the laundry later.

I met up with Miss Stephannie Meyer first and talked about the book she mentioned to me a while ago.

"So, are you up for it? I could give you as much time as you want." She said and I gave her a big smile. I was really excited about this and Elyar will be the one to know this after my family does.

"Thank you for your time Miss Stephannie-" She cuts me off by raising her hand in front of me.

"please, call me steph. We're both writers. No need to formal." She said and I nodded.

"Thank you for all of this Steph. This is a big step for me as a writer." I said as we stood up and hugged each other. We went on our separate ways after that. Me to the studio and her to I don't know.

When I got into the studio, 10 more scripts awaits me for 10 new music. I felt happy though. Writing was my hobby and I will never get tired of it. ever.

"hey. you made it. Pile of work huh?" Elyar poked me from behind and I was really happy seeing him as the old jolly Elyar that I knew.

"yep. and I have to work on these. So did you meet Taylor?" I said and he nodded.

"well, she wasn't able to write the song yet. She told them she had to meet me first before she could write. And she at her dressing room right now preparing for the photoshoot. Which means I have to go. I'll see you later babe." He said as he kissed my cheek and went to his dressing room. He winked at me before he could even enter and there he goes. 

I went to a quiet place and made these 10 scripts as fast as I could so I'll be able to start my Novel right away. This is getting more and more exciting!

YES! Elyar met Taylor and SORRY for what I'm about to write. :) It's for the sake of my fan fic so I hope you all understand! Please keep on reading my fan fics and I hope you'll still understand despite the errors! Please vote for Elyar! 

(I kind of added something in this chap.. I completely forgot something so important! :) I hope you could read this! THANKS!)

brandnew.mtv.co.uk