Chapter 20

Hey guys! I know I've been inactive for a few days and I'm sorry for that. My aunt just came home and she's currently using my laptop for chatting and love finding (yikes) online. She's buying her own soon so don't worry. I'll keep in touch as long as I can so I hope you enjoy my update. :)

--------------

So today's Friday and I don't know where we're going. We went home after the meeting to get some clothes and important things because he said we're having a vacation.. JUST THE TWO OF US! 

"So.. where exactly are we going el?" I asked and he just giggled.

"Fine. I'll just shut up and wait." I said and once again, he giggled.

"Good girl. if you want, you could sleep. It's a bit far though." he said as he drove us to i don't know where.

"I'm not that sleepy." I said as I turn the volume up and heard his song "Do It All Over Again" on the radio.

"you know what?" I said breaking the silence.

"what?" He asked back.

"I really like this song. I mean I love this song" I said and he laughed.

"really? well you should see the artist. You'll love him more." He said making me hold my tummy as I laugh hard.

"really? Is he that hot?" I said.

"well now that you mention it, It's really getting kind of hot in here." He said and tried to turn the air conditioner up but he blocked my hand instead.

"or is it just me?" He looked at me and I laughed even harder.

"Ouch Li!" He acted hurt as he placed his hand on his chest.

"no offense but.. I just think you're cute and all. I just don't consider HOT as an accurate word to describe you" I said and he fake sobs.

"Well I still love you though." I said as I kissed his cheek.

---

We entered a really private resort, i guess, that was called "Paradise Resotel". He parked at the side of a beach house located near the beach. 

"This is really awesome El. I really like it here." I said as I spread my arms and ran along the shore as the wind ruffles my hair and the sound of the waves calmed me down. I inhaled deeply and shouted as loud as I can.

"I feel much much better now." I said as he brought the baggage towards the beach house he got for us.

"Mind helping me a bit?" He said and I hurriedly carried the lighter baggage and helped him prepare things. We got there at exactly four in the afternoon which means we have still time to go swimming. There aren't much people in here, which is really good, so we could have a peaceful and fan free vacation even for a short while.

---

"All done!" I shouted as I took my top and shorts off not minding El's still there. I was wearing my bikini underneath.

"could you atleast tell me if you're stripping off. It's really awkward." El said as he covered his eyes with his hands and left the room.

"you're gonna see me in a bikini anyway." I said to myself.

"I heard that." He said and I chuckled.

I went to my room and took my towel and sunglasses. I went to the beach running and slammed myself to the water. I laughed so hard as the waves attacked me. It hurt a little but I didn't mind. I just want to enjoy myself with the one that I love which is running towards me.

"Mind if I join you?" He said as he ran towards me with open arms and mouth wide open.

"I take it back." I said as he gave me a confused look.

"You do look hot." I said and threw him a handful of salty water.

"You're gonna pay!" He said as he chased me as I ran away from him but I failed to. He cought up to me and hugged me so tight that I lost my balance and he ended up on top of me. 

"Okay I've had enough already." I said in between laughs and heavy breathing. I was about to get up when Elyar stopped me.

"Can we stay like this a bit longer?" He said as he took a strand of hair away from my face. He leaned in to kiss me but the waves made our position really awkward so we decided to get up and sat on the warm sand. 

"Thank you El." I said as he turned to me.

"for what?" He asked.

"For this. Being here in this beautiful resort makes me really happy." I said and he smiled, proud of himself. He can be arrogant sometimes, but I still love him.

"and Being here with you makes me want to stay here for as long as we want." I said and he pulled me to a comfortable hug.

"Atleast we could stay here for the weekend.. for now, let's just enjoy the view and wait till the sun sets." He said and I giggled as I looked at him.

"I've been enjoying it for quite a long time already." I said and he suddenly leaned forward and kissed me sweetly. Our lips moved in synch not minding the people walking by, staring at us. I didn't care about them, I didn't care if we're freezing, I didn't care if my bikini's starting to fall off. I just wanted Elyar to be with me. I just wanted him to be by my side forever. I can't imagine life without him. I want.. I mean, I need him in my life.

"let me. It's starting to fall off. I don't want other guys drooling over my girlfriend's body." He said as he tightened the knot of my bikini. I giggled and hugged him tighter to avoid exposing the unexposable and also use it as an excuse to just simply hug him. 

I really love him. So So much.

Finally! I updated! please vote for him and sorry for the errors. I have no time to re-read it but I hope you all enjoy this. :) 

http://brandnew.mtv.co.uk