Chapter 34

Ellie's POV

We ate dinner and talked about everything and anything when all of a sudden Bradley came in and went to us.

"Hey. Are you okay? Where did you go after that?" Bradley said and I hugged him. I didn't mean to but It was an impulse. Also I want to do this in public so people would believe us.

"Macy and I here already made up and about Elyar, I think I'll need a break for now. It's too hard for me to deal with him for now." I said. He started rubbing his hand on my shoulder to comfort me. 

"Things will be fine Li. You can get through this. We're here to help you. Right mace?" Bradley said. I saw Macy staring at Brad in pure shock  when he mentioned her name.

"Yeah. We're always right here for you." Macy said as Bradley and I ordered our dinner. Well another dinner for me.

---

5 months have past and I got over Elyar. Yipee.. not.

*sigh*

I'm still into him. We still see each other during work. I fight the urge to just hug him and forget everything. It's like something's pulling me away from him, and I don't know what or why am I like this. Maybe he should just forget me and have a wonderful life with his current girlfriend, Taylor Swift--

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake uuuuuuuup!!! I have something to show you sleepy head!!!!" 

I woke up with a noisy Macy jumping up and down on my bed .. 6:30 in the morning! And it was my day off!

"You're supposed to be working right now." I said as she stopped jumping, though I forced her to, when she knew I was wide awake.

"I had a day off right and I have to show you something! Hurry!" She said as she brought my laptop to her lap and searched something.

"this better be good or you'll regret it later." I said.

"yeah yeah yeah. OH! here!" She said as she placed the laptop on my lap and showed me Elyar's new cover.

"really? First thing in the morning?" I said but she just sshhed me.

"just listen." She said .

I heard him talking to the camera after a little while which made my heart beat so fast. I feel like he's talking to me.

"Bonjour! It's Elyar Fox and this is my cover of What about Love by Austin Mahone. I hope you like it." 

He said as Emotionless as ever.

I, I'm feeling your thunder

The storm's getting closer

This rain is like fire

And my, my world's going under

And I can't remember

The reason that you cut off the lights

You're moving on, you say

Here I stay

I'll take this pain

Yeah, I can't, I can't

What about love?

What about our promises?

What about love?

You take it all and leave me nothing

What about love?