Chapter 17

Three months have passed and Three months of not minding his business when we're not in public was the worst three months of my life. We're only talking during work hours and in public but in between breaks, we're more like strangers. I was back to being Ellie the workaholic girl in the studio.

"hey are you alright? You seem to be off today? what's wrong?" Sylvia asked and I just smiled.

"I just need to finish these scripts so I could have my break and I could meet with Macy. I'm almost done." I said and she took my laptop away from me.

"meet with your friend and continue this later." She said and I just looked at her.

"go!" She said and laughed at me when I stood up and grabbed my coat.

"fine. I'll go. Let me just take that the dressing room."  I said but she didn't let me touch it.

"I'll guard this with my life. now go." She said and I smiled at her.

"Thank you." I said and she flashed me the biggest smile she could do and went away.

I turned around and was about to head for the door when my eyes met with Elyar's. I avoided it and went outside without speaking to him.

---

"He did what?!" Macy frantically shouted when I told her everything.

"shhhhhhhh! your voice please!" I said as I lower my head.

"He's a total dick! How dare he! You were just concerned and all why would he do that?" She said as she placed a spoonfull of salad in her mouth.

"I don't know. I just.. I can't do this no more! He hurt my feelings! It hurt like pregnancy!" I whispered-shouted at her.

"and now you're copying him." She said and continued eating.

"you know what you'll do? You'll call him and tell him that he is a dick for hurting you and that you have feelings for him" She said and I choked when I was about to swallow my food. I managed though.

"What?! Are you crazy?!" I said and she grabbed my phone but it started ringing before she could even open it.

"It's Elyar!! Answer it!!!!" She said but I can't. I don't want to.

"HERE!" She pressed answer and gave it to me.

"I'll get you for this!" I said and started talking to him.

"hello?" I said and I heard him sigh in relief.

"uhmm. can we.. uhh talk?" He said and I took my earphones so Macy could hear as well.

"say yes!" Macy signalled me with her mouth and I agreed.

"Sure when?" I asked.

"now. my place." He said and I was a bit shocked.

"I'm in a middle of lunch today. can you wait like-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence and he ended our conversation.

"guess you'll have to go now." Macy said as she placed her half of the bill on the table and left.

"wait!" I shouted but she just waved at me. I placed my share and went directly to Elyar's flat. 

I knocked at the door and told me to come in.

"look I have something to tell you." I said as I closed the door.

"me first." He said and I agreed.

"not in here." He said and went upstairs. The paparazzi might be eavesdropping.

"What do you want to tell me?" I asked as he closed the door behind him.

"We need to stop Pretending." He said and I was a bit confused at first.

"What do you mean?" I asked. I was nervous and scared. Don't tell me..

"We need to stop this whole Boyfriend and Girlfriend show." He said.

BOOOOOOOM! what?! They'll stop seeing each other?! WHAT?! anyway vote for ELYAR FOX!

http://brandnew.mtv.co.uk/