Chapter 30

"We want your fans to think That Elyar and Ellie Broke up at the resort and that's where Bradley comes in. You were the one who comforted her which means you are now involved. We want you to act as her new Boyfriend for the sake of your reputation and Ellie's future Novel. As for you Mister Fox, You have to pretend that Taylor's your new girlfriend. Is that clear?" one of the board member instructed us and we were too shocked to let it all sink in. I can't believe I would pretend to have a break up with Elyar?

"How long will this take? I mean It's really ridiculous! I can just tell them that Taylor and I are friends and we solved the problem after that fight right?" Elyar said being angry and all.

"That's not as easy as you think it is. They took a photo of you and Ellie going home the next day from that resort. Ellie was turning her back against you while you were emotionless as ever. How would you explain that? It's because of your carelessness that this happened and you have to know that there are consequences to every action you'll make. This will only last until this issue will finally melt and you can live happily ever after. got it?" He said and Elyar just stormed out of the meeting room and as the lame "EX" girlfriend, I followed him.

"Hey. I thought you were with her and your team's crew? Why were you alone with her?" I asked.

"Let's not talk about this for now okay? there are much more problems to face than this." He said but I didn't want to let this get away.

"You cancelled our dinner to have dinner with her? that's just wrong el!" I began raising my voice but he dragged me towards his dressing room.

"look. Let's talk about this some other time okay? let's deal with this pretend break up first. please?" He said but I was just stubborn as ever.

"no! You lied to me and that's the problem here! you caused this and we all have to face it!" I said. My vision started to be all blurry as water started to rise.

"blaming all of it on me won't solve this problem! so please ELLIE! I know I caused this and I will find a way to make it up to you. just.. now is not the right time. please.. please understand the situation first." he said which only made me cry harder. I was still pissed so I glared at him and tried to go out but he grabbed my arm.

"fine. I just don't want you to think like that. It was really late-" He said but I cut him off.

"you could've just told me how long will that meeting take. I could wait for you, you know?" I said and he started running his fingers through his hair.

"look. She just invited me and I was really starving and that was it. We ate and talk about anything. mainly you." He said but I wasn't convinced. Even a little.

"She invited you because she likes you! She's famous for writing songs based on what she feels and have you noticed that she didn't write the song you two were about to sing until you met her?" I said.

"you heard our music?" he asked and I rolled my eyes and faced him once again. of all the thibgs I said, he only heard about their music?!

"the song was given to me for music video purposes." I said as he sighed and looked at me.

"look. what you heard about her is not true okay? that song is not about me so quit thinking that something's going on between us when clearly there's none!" he started raising his voice once again which only made me say things I'd regret later.

" you know what?  Maybe a little bit of break between us might solve our problem. When this pretention act is done, we'll see what will happen." I said as I started lowering my voice.

"what?! why?! why are you giving up?! and What if you'll fall in love with that guy? What will I do then?" he said in raised voice. I became softer since shouting at him won't settle things.

"I won't okay? I will never fall in love with him because It will always be you that I'd choose. Right now, all I could think about is how will I ever trust you again after lying to me. I'm not giving up. I just need.. space." I said and he started holding both of my hands.

"Please Li. We can still work this out. I know What I did was wrong and I'm really really sorry for that." He said but I forced to let go of his hand.

"Forgiving you is the hardest thing to do right now El. Just give me, give us a little break. We might find the answers we seek while we're on our separate ways." I said as I cupped his face and wiped the tears from his face.

"I just want you to know that I'll always love you no matter what happens." I said and he grabbed my hands gently and kissed them.

"I will always love you too." He said and hugged him for a while and left him there crying.

I went back to the meeting room and everybody went silent as I arrived.

"We agree to this pretention thingy." I said everybody felt relieved.

"It's settled then, have an interview with Taylor and Elyar together scheduled at some talk show!" One of the Board instructed and it was done.

"It will be fine. I promise. I'll help you with all this," Bradley said and I hugged him. He is the person I  trust now. I really need him right now.

Just to let you all know, I don't really know how Showbiz works but let's just pretend that they really need to do that. :) PEACE! Don't hate me! I know it's a bit heart breaking but they'll find a way! I hope you like it and vote for Elyar Fox!

brandnew.mtv.co.uk