Chapter 35

I did my hair and make up, which took me hours to finish, while Macy was being the usual impatient girl I've known for years. Good old days.

"are you done already?" Macy said as I turn around to let her see me from all around.

"perfect! now let's go" she said as she dragged me towards her car.

-----

The music was blaring and the DJ was really hot up there! Colorful lights were flying everywhere when we came in. Drinks were offered, endless people coming in and dancing everywhere.. This is the life! I wanted to be this free! 

I saw Bradley from afar so me and Macy, who's rocking the night with her "little black Dress", came to him.

"Hey!" I shouted due to the loud music.

"h-hey. You came. and you look pretty amazing." He complemented. Macy tensed a bit and hid behind me, which i didn't let her.

"You're amazing tonight too Macy." He said. Macy's face lit up and smiled at him.

"Thanks." She said. She's a cute little girl sometimes.

"Please. make yourself at home. There are drinks and a bunch of food over there. Have fun! Im really sorry but I have to talk with some friends first." Bradley said.

"It's fine. We'll just have fun! Thanks for inviting us. We really needed this." I said and winked at him which made him blush a bit, or is just the drinks he had.

"Let's party!" Macy shouted as she took a bottle of vodka from the bar and raised it.

I danced all night, I sang all night pretending to be happy and jolly, but deep inside.. I'm not. I wanted to just forgive him and forget all of this happened but I just can't let that happen. I'm not the kind of person who will forgive him after what he did because he said sorry. That's just making it easy for them to take me for granted, which I doubt Elyar would do.. but still. Time will come that I'll be ready to face him and to forgive him. Now isn't the time for that.

"care to dance?" from what I recognize was Bradley asking me for a dance. What I relief.

"sure. That'd be nice." I said as he lead me to the dance floor and did some crazy dances that we could think.

After a minute or two, the song changed into a slower one.

"what's this? prom?" I said as we both laughed.

"I don't know about the DJ but it sure feels good." He said and I smacked his back lightly.

"You're really fun to be with you know." I said.

"I know right?" He said proud of himself. 

The dance lasted for about 5 minutes when all of a sudden, the sound of a microphone being prepared took all of our attention.

"Bonjour! This is Elyar fox and I'm going to sing a Bruno Mars Mashup." I turned around just to see a sad Elyar looking right through me, pleading for something. I can really see it in his eyes.

"you invited him?" I asked Bradley but he just shrugged. I went to the bar with Bradley for another drink just to avoid his gaze which didn't work because he kept on looking at me wherever I go.

Same bed but it feels just a lttle bit bigger now

Our song on the radio but it don't sound the same

When our friends talk about you, all it does is just tear me down

cause my heart breaks a little when I hear your name