Johnlock #1

John had been working longer hours than usual and was barely at 221b anymore. He'd spent from 7 am and to 12 pm at night just at his doctors office treating patient after patient after another one. It was New Year's Eve so it was usually packed with the same 'injuries', which was usually just the occasional; fainting, accidental overdose on cocaine or some drug, a bone broken due to a fight, or just normal patients that actually needed real attention besides the idiots that fight or whattnot.

John would come home and never spent time with Sherlock. Their usual dialogue would go something like this,

"John" Sherlock says happily to see his friend whom is hanging his jacket on the racket.
"Sorry Sherlock, I'm really tired I'm going to head to bed"
As he started to leave Sherlock quickly got up, walks over to him and holds back his arm tugging John towards himself.
"John, can you please stay...we can look over this new fascinating case Lestrade gave me. You know how Lestrade gives me dull ones, but this one will interest you very m-"
"Sherlock...Not today alright? I've had the l-longest day and I need sleep" John says feeling guilty.
Sherlock sets his unusual sad expression, impacting John even more.

"Fine..." Sherlock groans letting go of Johns arm and goes over to pick up his violin which was hanging on the stand along with his bow and starts playing 'Bach. Minuet 3'. By the time Sherlock starts playing John wishes Sherlock would know the real reason why he's been purposefully staying after hours.(He doesn't have to) His shift actually ends at 6 pm. He has the day shift.

"I love you..." John whispers, but Sherlock didn't hear him as he's playing louder and legato making nice music to his ears.

----

A few days had past and Sherlock was starting to wonder if John was ever going to be his partner anymore. He thought about not having his blogger around anymore with him. It saddened him. Not many things did. But the fact that he's alone like he just to before Mike had introduced him to Sherlock; Sherlock wasn't in very good shape back then.

With the mild use of drugs which on one occasion was an overdose, Mycroft was there to help his little brother, but why would Sherlock let him help. He can be a stubborn hard headed arse person to handle, which was why Sherlock loved John for that. John was the only person he's ever met that was actually okay with seeing body parts in the refrigerator, the million [messy] experiments that he did in the kitchen, the somber violin playing at 3 o'clock in the morning. John was the only one that ever even showed caring and compassion toward him. Plus Sherlock feels as if he's become much more humane compared to what he just to be like.

Sherlock walks around the empty apartment taking in the smell of John that he intends to leave behind near the front door of Sherlocks apartment. Sherlock then walks on top of the couch across making sure to not loose balance stretching his arms up to his side.

"Bored!!" Sherlock screams out jumping out of the couch and into the carpet floor in the living room.
Sherlock sits down in his chair admiring the fire crackling and the way it ignites up. Sherlock hates to see the fire sometimes ever since John was kidnapped and put inside the fire, which he later found out was Magnussen. Sherlock had never been more worried and scared in his life for someone. He cared for John, he really did unlike any other person that's been in his life.

John was his friend. Best friend. Those two words you never expect to come across Sherlock's mouth nor thought process because, "I don't have friends" As he said one time.
In reality Sherlock loved John. He hadn't known for how long, but he knew he loved John for the longest time that they'd been living together. If only he knew how to tell John. Would John even like him back? Will he even believe him?

Sherlock is a 'High-Functioning Sociopath' and their not supposed to feel anything...right?
Sherlock looks over to the time on his phone reading, 11:56 pm. Sherlock was excited because John would be coming in any second now.

6 minutes later....

12 minutes later....

34 minutes later....

After having been waiting for almost 40 minutes Sherlock stomps his way out of way out of the door, grabbing his coat and his infamous blue scarf around his neck and rushed downstairs where he waved for a cab, got inside and told him the address where John worked. Which was the hospital,(St.Barts.).

After about 20 minutes Sherlock paid the cabbie and he ran inside(literally) coming to the sound of painful moans and screams and grunts. Everything you'd expect to see at a hospital.
He walked down the hallways that excited out of the O.R. And into the E.R where John's office lied.
Sherlock forcefully opened the door to see a sleeping John on his computer with patient files on top of his head.

Sherlock thought that was adorable so he admired the view for a second then he got tired of waiting so he literally jerked John awake. John woke up with grumbling, gasping noise lifting his head up while dropping some of the files.
"Oh, damn" John goes to pick up the files when he gets startled by Sherlocks presence.

"Ah,...Sherlock, what the hell are you doing here?"
"I was lonely at the flat so I came here"
John grunts again holding his hand onto his head.
"Aren't you happy to see me?"
"No, wait wha- sorry I'm just really exhausted Sherlock"
"I don't. Know what I'm saying right now to be honest"
"It's okay" Sherlock says crossing his hands together, thinking.

"What are you thinking about?"
Sherlock smiled.....shyly?
"Nothing..." He chuckled a bit leaving John puzzled has to Sherlocks responses and face expressions.
"Right..." John said spinning slowly left and right in his wheels chair.

They sat in silence for a couple minutes in silent, no one sure how to start a conversation...if there even was one of interest.

Well they both had one.

"What's up" Sherlock asked breaking the silence.
"Nothing much, tired as usual you?"
"Hm"

Awkwardness filled the atmosphere once again.

"Sherlock"
"Yes?"
"I've been meaning to tell you something....b-but I don't if I should tell you" Sherlock curiosity peeked up.

"What is it, then?"
"You know you can trust me with anything right?" Sherlock reassures and John smiles at the thought of being able to tell him anything.

"Sherlock....Uhm *Clears throat* ever since we moved in together, I've had many girlfriends has you have come to know"
"Following me?"
"Yes"
John hums quietly...nervously.
'What is he so nervous about?' Wondered Sherlock trying to read Johns nervous body language.

"Sherlock I-I..."
"Yes?"
John begins tugging the hems of his white, long coat and straightening his stethoscope around his neck.

"Uhm..." He exhales shakily.
'Oh, for goodness sake' Sherlock mumbled under his breath almost unheard able, walks around John's desk and hovers over John. John, afraid that he is, feels like his breath is caught at the back of his throat nervously shaking.

"I-"

John's voice was suppressed by Sherlock lips. It takes John a minute to process through his head that this really happening....Sherlock is....Sherlock is kissing him!
John loosens up and moves at whatever pace Sherlock throws at him, his tender, warm, soft lips moving against his own John wraps his arm around Sherlock's neck while the other ties inside his black curls.
They back away for a breather. Their panting. John hadn't realized that he had been on Sherlocks lap with John himself on top.

"I....love you Sherlock"

Sherlock chuckles a little.

"I love you too.....Doctor"

They smile and they once again rekindle kissing passionately and with pure meaning.

----
How'd you like this one?.... I, personally really enjoyed writing it (: . Please Request any ideas/ prompts you have for me and I will get to them as quickly as possible.....I be writing lots of Sherlock fanfic in my own time[Mostly at school...whoops] Lol. Ok till next. Time!

What do you wanna see next? Vote, comment, whatever.