Teen!Lock #3

•John's P.T.V.•

"Would you like to move in with me?"
"Where do you live?"
"221B Baker Street"

That conversation was at least a year ago that Sherlock had asked me to move in with him. We were both 18...(19 now)working part-time jobs and successfully paying the rent(still are) to our landlady, Mrs.Hudson. She's a nice, middle-aged woman. Sherlock and I have a great time together, like we play at night games that include: Board games, video games, table card games. Or we just have a normal conversation with each other about anything that sounds interesting or sometimes even about our day. I've never had someone quite like him.

Sherlock is a really good person and I....I  lo-
"John" He snaps me out of my thoughts while he stands near his coatrack swinging on his black coat on.
"Wha-yeah, what's up?" He scoffs, laughing.
"Where'd you go?"
"Nowhere...I'm right here"-"is there something you needed?"
I ask getting up from my seat and walking over to him.

"I was just gonna ask if you wanted to go eat out. Maybe some speedy's downstairs or somewhere out in London"

"Uh, yeah that's sounds nice Sherlock" I smile and I can see his face light up with my response.

"Alright. Here you go" He sets the jacket in my hands and I thank him as we walk down the stairs and head downstairs to speedy's.

We arrive and quickly take our window seat. Moments later a waitress arrives at our table.

"What would you two gentleman like today?"

I look towards Sherlock not knowing what I'm getting waiting for his response.

"What are you getting?" I whisper to Sherlock and he glances at the brunette waitress.

"Uhm, we'll get whatever's good right now"
"Ok, perfect your orders will be right up and would you like anything to drink?"
"Just our usual tea,thanks"
"Alright, it will be a few minutes wait and I'll go ahead and get those teas for you too"
"Thank you" I said handing mine and Sherlocks' menu to her.

I give Sherlock a nervous chuckle.

"What are you so nervous about?"
"W-what nothing, heh"
"Haha, ok"
"Yeah, I'm-I'm fine, you?"

Sherlock nods and gives me a smile.

It'd been a few minutes and we had only gotten our tea. I was freezing, maybe I was getting a cold or something.

"John...here" Sherlock gets up from his seat taking off his coat and putting over johns shoulders to then pat his shoulders a bit, sits back down and smiles,

"You feel better?"
"You didn't have to do that"
"I insisted...do you feel better?"
"Yes,Thank you Sherlock. Your a good friend"
"You are too."

I smile feeling like the world around us has disappeared and it's just me and him. I wish it could be, honestly, right now.

"John...there's something I've been meaning to tell you I just never found the right time"

I looked at his eyes and nodded letting him know I was listening carefully.

"John...When I asked you to move in with me, it was my first time ever asking anybody that. I never thought we'd even get this far because well frankly, no one ever has. You've been such an incredible man and friend to me, but lately...I've felt something towards you and it doesn't just feel like a normal happy feeling. It's more than that. It is very unusual for me because I don't feel. You know that."

"What I'm trying to say, John is that.....I think I'm in love with you and I'll be okay if you don't either, but I do"

I cover my mouth with my hand laughing, almost crying happily.
I walk around the table and I can tell Sherlock is very confused at my reaction right now. I cup his cheeks and press my lips up against the young genius. I pull back and lay my forehead on his.

"I love you too, Sherlock...you couldn't have deduced that long ago?"

He chuckles and takes me in for a kiss once again.

•This was probably bad but my tipsy self felt like writing some Sherlock. •