Sheriarty #3

Normal Life?•

"Do you ever wonder what it'd be like to just have lived a normal life?"

"Who says I don't I have a normal life?"

"Sherlock, you know what I mean"

"Do I?"
Moriarty sighs standing up from the bench and walking over to the swings nearby, pushing himself back and forth.

"Would you like kids?"

"You know we can't have children with what we do" Sherlock continued, "I'm a detective and your a criminal. In what world would you input a child in a place like ours?" Sherlock questioned sitting next to Moriarty in a swing, sitting still.

"I don't know. Isn't that what couples do? Retire their jobs, travel somewhere new...settle down and have kids"

"Jim...With what you do, you can't just leave as easy as you think it is, you know that"

"I know. Sometimes I wish I didn't feel the need to have to kill someone to make my life entertaining" Jim sighs staring into Sherlocks eyes.

"Then don't" Sherlock shrugs his shoulders suggesting.

"It's not that easy for me. I'm a psychopath Sherly."

"Not all psychopaths kill, Jim"

"How would you know"

"I'm a sociopath but I don't go around killing others."

"Yeah, but your a good person, I'm not"

"Oh, Jim"  Sherlock takes Morairty's  hand and they walk down the nearby beach. Once they get there, they notice no one is there(it is midnight) and all they see is their reflection in the waters with the moon shinning it's light towards them forming small shadows beside them.

"Do you wanna be a good person?"
Moriarty nods.
"Do you wanna move away from this life here?"
"Yes"
"Do you want to live a normal life!"
"Yes!"

Sherlock gets down on one knee pulling a ring looking up at Moriarty.

"Then will you marry me,Jim?"
Jim starts crying laughing covering his mouth, nodding.

"Yes! I do, yes Sherly"
Sherlock slides in the ring into Moriarty's finger, getting up and giving Moriarty a gentle kiss on the lips, hugging right after.

"Now let's move away." Moriarty nods agreeing.
"Let's get out of here, tonight"
"Ok...haha, let's leave everything"
"Let's go"

They intertwined hands and run off, hail a cab, head to the airport and fly to Ireland to later travel the world together.