Mystrade #3

•Alleyway•

Mycroft Walkes his usual path that he takes home. He had his black umbrella hovering over his head as it was pouring raining hard wetting some of his shoes as he walked into some puddles on the cement.

He usually would just take his car home that anthea would bring around after the long days at work, but he wanted to walk home now. He'd been doing them for a least a week now, but today something felt different. He nor can I explain what the unfamiliar feeling was but it does. As Mycroft was about to walk through the millionth alley that he'd pass before, he started hearing grunts, evilest laughter, and faint painful screams.

Usually Mycroft isn't one to be empathetic toward anyone(not even himself) but he was unexplainably being forcefully dragged into this situation.

Mycroft takes a peek into the situation.

He looks into the dark alleyway and sees two bald men, equally with the same amount of hair on their red beards and both very puffed up.

Mycroft decides to step but also quickly deduces them first for any quick hints as to what their weaknesses are.

First man:
Just recovered from a six month rib injury , has an unsuccessful marriage, a usual gym-goer.

Second man:
Has a slightly fractured wrist that needs attending, single, and the first man is his brother.

'Perfect' Mycroft thought grinning almost evilly when the small first guy takes notice in him,

"Hey! Look at what the cat dragged in...a Good Samaritan, haha"

"Looks like we have you your boyfriend, puny man"

Said the small man to Mycroft walking like those idiots who seem to have a limp on their legs toward Mycroft.

"Why are you hurting this man?"
Asked Mycroft closing back up his black umbrella and setting in front of him, right hand on top letting the rain hit him dampening his suit.

"Why in the bloody hell do you care, old man"

"Old. Haha, never been told that before"

"Can the hell out of there before you get knocked down to the ground like the idiot did
Mycroft doesn't move but smiles.

"What's so funny, huh?"
Says the small man in front of Mycroft.
"Funny? I find it cute that your standing in front of me and your the size of a dwarf"
"You know what, you asked for it-"

The small goes to throw at punch toward Mycroft when Mycroft slaps his punch away and hits him with the he handle of his umbrella wrapping the handle around his neck and pushes him toward the rock walls falling to the ground unconscious.

"You too?"

Asked Mycroft leaning his weight on the umbrella by his side.

"Naw, man I'm not messing with you"

"Good! Now get your arse out of there before I beat you too...run along"

The big man eyes his brother giving a worried glance before running out the alleyway disappearing into the dark.

Mycroft quickly speeds walk towards a limp and hurt man on the ground. He kneels down in front of him.

"Hey, are you alright?"

"I think so...thank you so much"

"Don't mention it"
Mycroft takes a notice to his arms and takes ahold of it when the man starts painfully wincing at it.

"Your arm is broken. I know a man who can fix it up for you"

"What's your name?" Asked Mycroft letting the man take aback his arm.

"Gregory or Greg for short"

"Alright Gregory, let me get you out of here alright? And I can bring you over to my house."

Gregory smiles and nods.

"I'll bring in my doctor friend over I help you with that"

"Thank you so much once again"

"Your welcome Gregory"

They both smile and Mycroft gets hit with an unfamiliar feeling creeping up on him.

"Let's go"
He holds his arm out toward Gregory and they stand up to leave while holding him close, Mycroft opens up his umbrella covering them both.

That was start of something beautiful and different for both Mycroft and Gregory.

---

Double upload...fun right? Well your lucky I feel very inspired to write today...so uhm I still really need writing prompts for Johnlock and/ or Sheriarty please? Okay well comment below for any ideas or message me:)

               ~ Erin