JohnLock#7 Pt.1

~Sherlock~

It's easy when you understand something and you can simply  just fly with it, now that it's perfectly implanted into your mind that when the situation comes up you know exactly what to do. It's like hiding in plain sight. You have to be able to disguise as the character your turning into and completely acknowledge how they would act,what they'd say, how they walk even so actually it's a lot like Acting or even improvising.

I need to test a theory and it'll only happen with John since he's the one person I'm not sure about. I know who I hate and who I don't and I know I don't hate John, but this is different than just a 'I don't hate you' feeling.

I glanced over on the couch where John was sound asleep. I found it calming for some reason to watch him sleep, not I did it every night because then that would've just been awkward, I think.

I stand up and walk over to an asleep John. I nervously caressed his soft, messy hair and down to his face. It was so soft and he had a baby face which I always found adorable, honestly.

I got on my knees where I was much more comfortable looking at him and I look down at his lips and back up to his eyes to make sure he wasn't awake.

I gently placed my hand on his cheek and slowly closed the gap between us till my lips were on his. His lips were so soft and pink just the way their supposed to be. They fit with mine which made it all the easier to kiss him and I did this all the while he was asleep.

I think I love John...