Teen!Lock #5

~It's really short Ik, i'm sorry for that and extremely sorry for not updating. Really, really sorry~I wrote this because this has happened to me before... I never listen to them, but it's horrible when it does happen~

~Sherlock~

John and I walked down the hallways as we headed down to our Anatomy Honors class while I had my hand intertwined with his, earning severval death stares from students and teachers. 

"Ignore them, alright?" I advised John and his cheeks turned red. He briefly stared at me before looking back towards the ground.

"It's hard"

"Hey, listen to me"-I pulled him aside against the school lockers -"You can do this, come on"

"People make fun of me in ROTC. " He informed me. 

I smiled,"What do they say?" He hesitated for a while. "They say I'm...A nasty bloke who deserves to...Die. Sometimes even bad words and-" I interrupted when he started tearing up. I ran my index and thumb down his jawline to his chin where  I slightly put it up and land a kiss on his perfect tender lips.

I pull him back and whisper close enough for our noses to touch, "Your mine. Anybody harms you, oh...I'll make sure they pay for it because no one is allowed to hurt you"  

John smiles brightly and blushing, "I love you, Sherlock" 

I chuckle and whisper,"Me too, love"