JohnLock#7,Pt.2

I hadn't slept that night continuously staring at John as he slept. I realized what my feelings were and I didn't know what they were so I had to test them, you know? Though that doesn't make my reason any better.

"Sherlock..." John called out to me taking a seat in his armchair. It'd already been 4 hours since that small incident had happened. I was afraid he was going to mention it.

"Did you...Uh, have a good nights sleep?" He asked,but I couldn't shake the feeling that he knew already.

"Yes, why are you asking?" 

"No reason" He was lying.

"John."

"Nothing, heh." He was being reluctant.

"John?" I said.

"Uh, haha it's really nothing. It was just this dream I had about" -John paused for a moment continuing -"...You" He whispered. I wasn't sure how to respond to that. I mean, how would I? Say, 'Hey, John you didn't dream about me kissing you because guess what. It really did happen.Happy?" 

"What...Did you dream about?" I asked. John inhaled sharply.

"Um-' " He cleard his throat continuing -"  Umm...You kissed me, Sherlock. Though it felt really much too real it almost feels like it really did happen"

"Ha. Me kissing you---right" I tried to sound like my usual cold voice. John strolls over to me and I can't, but feel my pace quickened. John grins wrapping his hand around my wrist checking my pulse.

"Now, if I hadn't known better I wouldn't have known that your turned on by me right now, right?" He knew he was right so I didn't answer.

We stayed in silence for a good while and I tried to recollect my thoughts when John, who's been standing by my armchair, leans forward, cups my cheeks, and kisses me so passionately and lovingly that he sits himself on my lap, but I let him whilst pushing my hips so he directly feels everything. 

I pull him back for a breather, "That wasn't a dream, was it?" John whispered before I  could say anything else.

"No" I honestly informed him.

"I'm glad you did that" He chuckled.

" i love you so  much" I mumbled into his mouth , kissing him once again wrapping my arm around his back so as to never end this moment.

---------------------------------------------------- 

A/N- I found this really fluffy and adorable. Lol Hbu?