Sheriarty #4

~This one might suck...Uhm Enjoy??~

-Stuck in an elevator-

"Sherly!...Wait!" Moriarty sets his hands between the closing elevator doors, stepping inside right after eyeing Sherlock then leans against the metal rail. 

"I don't have the patience to wait for you"

"You think I didn't see that?"

Sherlock looks at him and responds with a 'Hm'. 

"What floor are you going too?" 

"1. You?"

"Same as I" He says with a giggle. Sherlock eyes him for a bit before Moriarty could catch the glance he had at him. Before Moriarty got to say anything else they both start to hear metal screeches, a wail, and soon enough they almost fall to the ground as the elevator had come to a sudden stop.

"What in the bloody hell. Did the elevator just stop?" Moriarty asked staring up into the elevators ceiling.

"Obviously, Moriarty" Sherlock says matter-of-factually. Moriarty sighs slapping his hands to his sides to cross his arms together and leans once again against the rails. Sherlock presses on the emergency bell. 

'Ring!!!'

"Help will come soon, please wait patiently"

Moriarty yells back with a scoff, "You mind want to hurry up. Sherlock here does not have the patience, it'll be a demise before you can get here"

"Shut up"

Moriarty shrugs innocently.

"How many are in there?"

"Just the two of us, sir"

"Alright. Try not to panic or anything, I've already called upon 999 and police officers and everyone."

"Ok. Just hurry up"
With that Sherlock hears a phone hang up and he sighs stepping back in desperation.

"Great, now i'm stuck here with you"

"Heh, damn...Would it be so bad, Sherly?"  Moriarty chuckles staring at Sherlock in disbelief.

They stand there--Well Moriarty stands there in patience while Sherlock his ruffling through his hair, messing it all up and walking in circles, grunting and mumbling(cursing) under his breath.

"Sherly-"
"Can you shut up for a minute! I need to think" Sherlock yells.

"Think about what!? How your stuck in an elevator or are you going to contemplate on life, huh?"-"Jesus...I thought you'd be less annoying"

Sherlock comes closer to him eyeing him down to where Moriarty stands staring at his chest due to their height difference. He looks up at him.

"I. Need. You. To. Shut your bloody mouth before I break it. Can you understand that?" Sherlock firmly, threateningly says.

"Sure...Love" Moriarty whispers tippy-toeing to reach Sherlock's ear. 

"Ugh..." Sherlock pulls back and takes a seat on the ground flapping his coat off himself to the side. Moriarty smiles at him.

"What are you smiling about?"
"Haha, you silly" Moriarty says in the most sweetest voice Sherlock's ever heard leaving him confused. (And not many things confuse him more like Moriarty.)

"What is wrong with you, Moriarty?"

"Nothing, Love" 

"Stop calling me that" Sherlock warns pressing his back against the wooden colored wall.

"Love" Moriarty ignores and starts to get on the ground and crawls seductively towards Sherlock.

"Mor- Stop will you?"

"No...Love" Sherlock begins to feel his heart race feeling his chest rise and lower quicker.

"Oh, are you scared, Sherly? I'm sorry. Come here." Moriarty goes to wrap his arms around Sherlock, but he quickly pushes him away with scared eyes. Moriarty smiles and goes again for another try and this time Sherlock gives in to him cuddling into his chest with a scared look painted all across his face leaving his arms dead loose wherever they land. They don't talk for a couple moments before Moriarty pulls him back to stare eye-to-eye into Sherlock's bright blue eyes, smiling.

"Mori-?"
"Shhh, don't say anything, ok?" He whispers placing a finger on Sherlock's lips and he nods as a response to Moriarty. Moriarty, then takes his finger back and Sherlock's eyes his finger going away as Moriarty is staring his tender looking lips. Sherlock sees him looking at his lips and he uncomfortably looks down for a minute, licks his lips and looks back up. They both stare into each other's eyes, trail down to each other's lips, look back up once more for approval and close in.

They slowly lean in with Moriarty taking his hand and wrapping his around Sherlock's neck pulling him faster than the speed they'd been going. They kiss each other's lips feeling the tenderness in their mouths. Sherlock places his hand on Moriarty's chest as he takes his body pushing it to the ground with their still connected with the other.

Now that Sherlock is on top, Moriarty begins to unbutton his white shirt one by one(Quite quickly). Sherlock moans into Moriarty's mouth and that's when he turns Sherlock around so he lands on top of him. What they hadn't noticed was that the elevator had started going again so when the elevator doors opened they see a little girl with their mother staring at him in shock, mouth opened covering her daughter's eyes.

"Uhm- Moriarty" Sherlock forcefully pushing Moriarty aside buttoning his shirt back up and running with Moriarty's hands clenched on with his and they disappear into the hallways.