Teen!Lock #2

-In this version everything is still modernized except they call each other by their last names just like they did in the books- And I did this during school...cuz I was bored-

•Holmes and Watson•

"I am going to allow you guys to pick your partners and does anybody have any questions on this?"

"So basically were just talking about a career and describing it's pro's and con's?"

"Yes, John".      "Now go!"

Sherlock snd John immediately make eye contact with each other and John nods grabbing all their materials which included: A crayons markers, one big, white poster, 2 pencils, 2 pens, a scissor, and a laptop.

Sherlock brings over the pens and pencils along with the laptop and John carries the rest.

"Ok, where do you wanna sit?"
Sherlock shrugs his shoulders.
"The back of the class?"
John looks over and sees nobody near the rounded table.
"Yeah, that's good"

They place all their utensils and materials down and stare down at their unwritten, plain.

"Do you like detectives?"
"Wha-oh like police officers and stuff like that?"
"Yes"
"Yeah, I do...wanna do that one?"
"Yes"
"Alright, wanna use the computer or I?"
"I'll do it, you can write things down if that's alright with you"

John smiles and Sherlock didn't understand why he did so... Was it something he said?

"That will be perfectly fine with me, Holmes"

"You know your the only one that actually refers to me by my last name?"

"Really? Well what's your first name?"

"Sherlock"

"Well I can see why they do"

"Why?"

"Well for one its your first name haha, secondly I'm just to calling people by their last names because in ROTC that's the only way you really know anybody, never by their first name"

"Ah, I understand"
Sherlock smiles for the time ever to John and John feels chills come down his spine.

"It doesn't bother you right?"
"No" Sherlock answered quickly and glares down at the untouched computer.

"Sherlock and John!"

"Yes, m'am?"  Answered John firmly and standing straight like he'd been called for duty. Sherlock admired his formality.

"Are you two working to just chatting?"

"We were talking m'am"

"Well don't, get to work!"

"Yes, m'am"

John waisted to she marched back for him to face Sherlock.

"I like how you stand and everything else...I-it looks good" Sherlock said shyly making John blush.

"Thank you, Holmes"
"Your welcome Watson"
"Haha"

Sherlock blushes staring at John and John does the same...

I'll let you decide what happens later that day.... No they didn't do it....pervert. Their teenagers! Lol
Whatever bye