JohnLock #5

-Warning: Adorable with Good Feelings Lol-I actually did this one a long time ago, but I had forgotten about it. 

•SherlockWillYouMarryMe•

John had been trying to plan the perfect proposal for Sherlock but the just couldn't find the right way to do it yet. John even called Mycroft and Molly, oh  goodness sake even Lestrade!

John sits on his laptop looking up ideas for the perfect proposal and the usual thing he would find was,

'Go to the first place you met'

'What things does your partner like?Add that to your scenery when proposing'

'Do it in the middle of the sidewalk'

And other super cliche romantic things, but John didn't want something that's expected he wanted something different.

Made just for Sherlock.

John looked and looked and looked all over the web but nothing came up that interested him.

"Why is it so bloody hard?"
He grunted.

John slapped the computer closed and put it aside thinking.

'How?
What does Sherlock like?'
Well he likes puzzles, chemistry, the violin, food? What food does he like? Oh my goodness... He does like speedy's.'

John thought.

Computer. Puzzles...

"Perfect!"

John yelled excitedly placing the laptop on his lap,opening it and clicking Control, Alt, Delete on the keyboard and pressing the lock screen settings.

'Change password?'

"Well obviously that's why I'm clicking on it" John remarks.

John types in,

'SherlockWillYouMarryMe'

Pressing enter he smiles and chuckles to himself hoping when Sherlock decides to be nosy again and wants to go through his emails he'll have to try and guess this.

Sherlock was out on a case and didn't need John for this one since it was a simple cut case for even John so he stayed.

6 hours later....•

"Hello Sherlock"
"Ah, you have tea?"
"Yea, you ok?"
"Bored....well I'm not gonna lie but I'm kinda tired, I'm never tired"

"Well Sherlock but believe it or not you are a human being. You body gets tired wether you like it or not"

"I guess"

John walks over to hand him his tea and Sherlock mumbles a thank you.

"Welcome"

Sherlock notices johns over excessive smiles and body language that suggest something good happened but Sherlock can't tell exactly what.

"What are you so happy about?"

"Hmm, wha- oh nothing just happy your here"

"Hmm"

John can tell Sherlock didn't believe him but decided to let him be.

"I'm going to go to sleep, I'm tired but you can stay here and play your violin or whatnot ok?"

"Are you feeling alright"
"Yea, don't worry about it"

"I love you". Whispers John giving Sherlock a small, sweet kiss.

"I love you too"

John skips to his room and closes the door almost squealing silently to himself and decides to calm down and fall asleep.