John!lock #8 Pt.1(?)

~John~

"I haven't told anyone this, but I'm telling you now" I paced back and forth in front of Molly as she begins an autopsy on a deceased man. 

"What is it?" She asked me. I ignored all the blood appearing slowly as her scalpel cut open the man's chest and my hands were nervously running down my face. 

"If I tell you this here and now would you promise to not tell another soul what I said?" I turned to her with my hands clasped together practically begging her. She stopped to look at me just as she was about to start to another cut on his chest.

"If it's that important then yes, I can promise that" She informed me and I smiled brightly. Molly went back to her autopsy as focused as she was before and I continued to stare at her anxiously.

"I..."-I trailed off coming to a realization of what I was just about to inform her off- "think I'm in love with Sherlock"

Molly seemed to have a gasp slash hiccup and dropped her scalpel. Her eyes widen with astonishment looking over at me. I was honestly feeling a bit not good about this.

"Mo-"

"You what?"

"Did you n-"

"No! Say what you said earlier. Exactly how you phrased them" She commanded and I couldn't help, but wonder why the sudden interest and attitude. Where is this coming from?

"I...Think I'm in love with Sherlock" I slowly repeated my words. Molly took off her gloves and threw them in the trash next to her, walked around the metal table towards me, and placed her hands on my shoulders. I frowned confused yet frightened.

"No, you don't."

"Excuse me?" I scoffed.

"Your straight, John. There's no way you could love Sherlock" She advised. I pulled myself back away from her.

"Molly, why are you saying this to me?"

"I don't know" 

I stared upon her confused as hell then I realized, "Oh,..."

Molly seemed to know that I had figured out why she's acting like this. I laughed and spun around."What're you so happy about?" She questioned desperately.

" You ! Molly Hooper, like Sherlock. Don't you?" 

"Wh- No, I don't"

"Oh, yes you do"

"Stop! " She yelled out and I did. "Yes, it's true.I do ,but it's not like it'll ever happen between us because Sherlock clearly likes you, not me" She pouted sadly and I felt bad for her.

"I'm sorry"

"Why are you sorry?"

I shrugged my shoulders answering,"For him not reciprocating the same feelings you possess"

"It's fine" She whispers returning behind the table and briefly glancing at the body. I went around and gave her a lengthy hug. 

"If you don't want me to tell Sherlock then I'll try as long as possible to not tell him" She pulls me back and says, "No, tell him how you feel. Please don't let me the one that holds you back. Please alright?"

"Your sure?" I asked her for confirmation. She nodded, "Go--Go tell him" She smiled.

I smiled and started walking away towards the double doors. "Thank you" I said when I looked back before exiting.

I'm going to tell Sherlock that...

  I love him.

~Should I write a Part 2 to see Sherlocks reaction? Comment or vote!~