Johnlock #4

~This is my own little twist if- well just read it. but I'm really proud of it..took me like almost 4 hours to do

~John's P.T.V.~

'BANG!'

The man drops dead. Lifeless. I shot the man for Sherlock's sake. For him and for him only(my acquaintance friend) . I quickly throw away the gun into a nearby trashcan and watch as Sherlock kneels down in front of the old man yelling something I can't quite hear by how far I am. For a moment he looked back into this building questionably. As soon as I see Sherlock running down the steps I limp my way down the stairs as fast I can, though my leg is hurting badly and I'm limping.

When I finally reach the bottom steps I see Sherlock standing nearby a wall behind the building he had just left on. I limp my way over to him when I yell out to him, "Sherlock!" He turns towards my direction walking to me gesturing for me to stop in place. "Did you shoot that man?" -"You were about to die! Of course I shot the old man" I protest back and Sherlock's shoulder and posture straighten almost determinedly. "Good" He whispers with a smirk and I'm left in shock. 

We turn our heads over to the sound of the sirens and realize they'd been watching the whole thing. I see the DI I had met earlier...Lestrade I think his name was turns to look at me and for a moment he had looked past me as if I was some sort of ghost when his attention turns fully onto me and Sherlock quickly tugs at my cashmere sweater to run.

"John...Go" 

"What about you?"

"I'll find my way around, but you have to go now!" He yells at me as I see the DI getting closer to us. 

"Sherlock...I can't run with this bloody leg" I argue back pointing at my leg. He stares at it for a second before grabbing my arm harshly, then my hand, looks at DI Lestrade,then back at me.

"I.Don't.Care.We're leaving...now"

"She-" Before I get to even pronounce his name fully he grips on my hand and we make the run for it heading behind the building and into the roaring streets filled with honking cars and people. Sherlock looks both ways as if deciding the best possible route. I look behind me to see the Detective catching up to us and I tug at his hand, "Sherlock! We gotta go!" I warn him, but he ignores me before yanking my body once again with our hands still intact and we run into an abandoned aisle. 

Dodging a few boxes and litters that were on the ground I breathlessly force myself to continue running. Sherlock seems to be determined and focused on knowing where our destination would be as if he knew every short cut here in London. From what I've seen so far, I wouldn't be surprised if he did.

"Where are we going?"

"What?" He responded as we took another lengthy turn into an intersection.

"I said, Where...are we going!" I repeated slowing down and grunting in pain.

"How's your leg?" He said ignoring my question as we then went inside a clothing store and I wondered what we were doing here.

"That's not what I asked" I said and we started walking towards the employee's men bathroom. 

"What are we doing here?" I whispered hearing two toilets flush.

"You ask too many questions you know that?"
"Well, If you'd answer them I think I could probably stop asking them"  I whispered loudly, frustrated with him.

Right as I was gonna say something else Sherlock stops two of the security guards in this clothing shop.

"Excuse me, sir?" Sherlock asked innocently. That's a new personality, I thought to myself.