Sheriarty #2

*It's short Ik but I saw this sentence starter on taerobic  book for OTP's and I'd thought why not use Sherlock who actually does leave dead bodies on his damn refrigerator Lol*

Prompt:
"You need to stop leaving dead bodies in the kitchen!"
*. *. *

"Sherly!"
"What" Sherlock said with pure boredom.
"You need to stop leaving dead bodies in my kitchen!"
Sherlock scoffs and James closes the refrigerator walking out into the living room seeing Sherlock on the couch, fingertips touching each other.

"Well...for one it is my kitchen and second what do you care. Your a bloody psychopath that's killed people into body parts"
Sherlock said matter-of-factly.

James sighs exaggeratedly.

"Sherly...the refrigerator is to eat not for some BLOODY FINGERS AND SEVERED HEADS. THAT IS SO DISTURBING TO SEE FOOD RIGHT NEXT TO THAT. y-you know what...I'm just gonna throw all the food out"
James slaps his hands against the thighs and walks into the kitchen where he opens the door, sliding over the trash can and throwing every piece of food there ever was.

He then walks back to Sherlock to then out of nowhere James jumps on top of Sherlock making him grunt at the sudden weight that landed on his body.

"Moria-umpf!"

James forcefully grabs his cheeks and kisses him making Sherlock grunt and gasp, surprised. He releases some tension and finally loosens up wrapping his arm around James' neck and lower back. He moans into James' mouth to then which he quickly grabs his body and turns him around so that he's on top of him.

"Getting turned on?"
James asks grinning devilishly.
Sherlock scoffs,
"No, I just hate being controlled, I like to take control"
"Ooo, sexy aren't you?" James laughs.
"Oh, shut up and let me kiss you already"

James pulls his face forward and they kiss once again.