Chapter 2

"Ready?" Beau chirps coming in room.

"Yeah. Let's go." we are off to another party. They won their game today. 34-3 yep we creamed them. "How are you feeling?"

"Just a little sore." he says rubbing his back.

"Are you sure you want to go?" Maybe I should make him stay home.

"Yeah at least for a little bit." I nod an okay. He got plowed today bad but got right back up like nothing happen. But I could see the small limp he was sportin. It wasn't noticeable but if you knew Beau you knew it was there. It pissed me off. I just wanted to go down there and beat the shit out of the guy who did it. He did it on purpose to. The ball wasn't anywhere near Beau or coming to him and the guy just nail him and nailed him good. So hard I'm surprised he doesn't have a broken back or something. I know it's football it gets rough but this was on purpose even the refs knew. They threw his ass out for the rest of the game.

The party was already in full swing. Music blaring, drunk ass people everywhere. Some already puking in bushes. Yep that's how these things are. I image they got an early start to. Since it was a couple of buildings down from us we decided to walk in case I wanted to drink to. I usually don't I guess I got my feel of it when I was hitting the bars way back when. I do occasionally but I usually just let Beau do the drinking. He is really the one that should be celebrating. He doesn't get shit faced or anything just a good buzz. After hours of being bored I'm more than ready to go. I guess I just wasn't into partying tonight plus I haven't seen Beau a whole lot tonight. And that's kinda odd. So I get up to look for him to tell him I was going home. We never leave without telling the other. We usually land up going home together when the other is ready but there have been occasions when the other stayed. So I look around jumping from room to room. When I find him I stop dead in my tracks. He is against the wall kissing Chris. In all honesty I'm not sure if he is really kissing him, he looks frozen. His palms are on the wall just standing there.

"Well I guess this is why we haven't spent any time together tonight." I say calmly after I get over my shock. Chris jumps from him smirking at me. Beau is still frozen then slowly turns his head to me.

"Liam it's no...."

"Save it." I say turning on my heels walking out.

"LIAM!" he yells at my retreating back. I ignore him walking out the front door. I leave not goodbye to anyone. I take the long way home just to think. I'm not even sure what to think. I just can't believe it. If he wanted someone else that's all he had to say. I get home and change my clothes then go to one of the spare rooms and jump into bed. Yeah if you haven't noticed I'm being really calm here. I've learned a few things over the years to keep my temper in check. I couldn't sleep. I just laid there staring at the ceiling. I just cant believe it and what surprises me even more is that he isn't back yet I guess he wanted to stay behind with Chris. I guess this is really over. Never thought it would happen. We were suppose to be married this summer. We were going to get married the summer after we asked each other but mom wanted to plan our wedding. Me being her only child she wanted me to have a big well decent wedding. I was just happy with a small one so was Beau. I guess not now. After I lay there tossing and turning for what seem like hours my phone starts to ring.

"Hello."

"Liam get to the hospital now!" Sammie yells from the other end.

"What for?"

"It's Beau." I'm an idiot so what. I jump up panicked.

"What happen?" I rush out putting my pants on.

"He....he....he. Oh god Liam just up here." she cries.

"On my way." I tell her hanging up. I finish getting dressed grabbing my keys then run out the door. I jump in my car hauling ass to the hospital. I suddenly see red and blue flashing light.