Chapter 14

Click.

What the hell? Oh god he probably thinks I bailed. So I quickly call mom.

"Hello."

"Mom." I whisper.

"Liam! How could you?! Do you know what he is going thru right now?! I never excepted you to do something so stupid! How could y...."

"MOM!" I scream. "I was kidnapped." I say lowering my voice.

"WHAT?!" I seriously was not expecting her to yell at me and I dropped the phone. I went to pick it up and hissed in pain. Yeah it's starting to hit me now. The lady picks up the phone and starts talking to mom while Sam makes me lay down. A few minutes later the cops and ambulance show up.

"Son can you tell me what happen?" a cop ask lowering himself to my level as the emt's look me over.

"I was kidnapped." I groan as one pushes on my ribs.

"By who?"

"I really don't know. It's either Chris Hale or Blaine something same person."

"Do you know where you came from?"

"I ran left so right, next door. I only ran to the closest house" he nods standing up and the two techs lift me up and put me on a stretcher.

"What's your name son?"

Liam Cross."

"Who's blood?"

"His, mine." he nods again writing shit down.

"Stokes we need to go." a tech says.

"Sure. I'll follow you down. Matthers is checking the house."

"He might be at the hospital himself." I cut in.

"Why?"

"I bite his tongue off." I laugh groaning. I think I just lost my mind. Loony bin here I come.

"Well have more questions at the hospital." he tells me kinda horrified. I guess I would be to. I just nod and they take out the door. They load me up and take care of my wrist doing all there medical crap as we go.

Once we get there the doctor looks me over, fixing my arms wrist and all my other cuts. Apparently I did a number on them when I crawled out the window.

"Where am I?"

"Bennington."

"What?!" I yell shocked Bennington is an hour away from me.

"Bennington." he repeats. I just nod. "Okay well nothing serious but I am ordering some x rays and a aids test. I think you have one or two broken ribs." I nod again. He leaves and the cop walk in.

"Well?" I ask.

"We found him." I nod. "Can you tell me what happen?" I nod sighing.

"Where do you want me to start?"

"Since you got kidnapped." I nod again.

"Well I was walking to my car to go to my wedding." he cuts me off.

"Your getting married congratulations." I glare at him.

"Was I doubt he'd marry me now." he nods. "Anyway I was walking to my car, then I was hit in the head, woke up in his basement, he comes in as Chris babbling a bunch of shit, hits me a couple of times, leaves, comes back later as Blaine babbling a bunch more shit, started kissing me, taking off my clothes, I kneed him, he hit me more, he ummm started to give me head then started to kiss me again, I bit off his tongue, he left I struggled more to get free, finally did crawled out the window ran next door, here I am."