Chapter 5

Vote, Comment

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Several reasons actually. One he just woke up not to long ago. Two he doesn't remember anything. Three if people found out he's awake the people that did this could come back and finish the job."

"If that was the case don't you think they would have tried to finish it along time ago?"

"He's been in a coma genious. Who's going to mess with someone who isn't talking."

"Okay. I get it. Overprotective much?"

"Maybe don't care." I shrug.

"Beau you must be hungry?" mom ask.

"Actually I am. Mrs. Cross."

"Oh he'll no. You've been calling me mom for four years don't change it now."

"I have?"

"Yeah. You've been calling her mom since we started dating." I tell him. He nods. "And she's been calling you son."

"Oh. Okay mom." he tries it out. "Huh doesn't sound weird. Sounds right." he chuckles.

"Good. We'll be back." she says coming over to kiss his forehead.

"Later hottie, Liam." Sammie chirps walking out the door.

"Hottie?" he says raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah I don't think she ever calls you by your name anymore." I tell him chuckling. "It's either hottie or Mr. Hottie." I finish.

"So I'm still friends with Tristan? He didn't turn his back on me?" I laughed at that.

"No but he was upset when he found out you were in a relationship with me for two years but he didn't care you are gay."

"What else have I missed?"

"Oh a lot." I tell him. Then I go on to tell him who's gay, how everybody came out, who his friends are now, where everybody is going to collage at, who we still keep in contact with.

"Wow so Tatum is gay?"

"Yep.

"Didn't see that one coming anybody for that matter."

"I know."

"And he's dating Aaron that little kid?"

"Yep but it's rocky right now with them so far apart. It has been for three years. They are trying to hang on though."

"Man next your going to tell me Tristan is gay."

"No his dating Sammie."

"Really? Sammie, the Sammie that just left, that Sammie?"

"The very one for two years now."

"No shit."

"No shit plan on getting married this summer I think."

"You think?"

"Yeah I've kinda missed out on a lot of stuff here lately."

"Why?" I give him a disbelieving look.

"I kinda live up here."

"What do you mea?"

"I get that you don't remember but I'm telling you. Your the love of my life. So yeah I've been up here taking care of you."

"Don't you go to school?"

"Yeah if I'm not in class I'm up here."

"It's not because you feel guilty is it?"