Chapter 10

"Don't please." he begs.

"I can't just let him get away with this!" I yell at him jerking my arm away.

"Call the cops than. Please."

"No! I want the mother fucker dead!"

"Please Liam. I can't lose you. Call the cops anything just not you. Please." I sigh heavily nodding. I couldn't go after him. Beau was in tears as much as I wanted to kill the sorry fuck. I couldn't leave Beau. I get back on my knees putting my arms around his waist pulling him into a hug. He wraps his arms around my neck burying his face in my neck.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too. And I never was going to leave." he tells me.

"What all do you remember?"

"Everything."

"Everything?"

"Yeah."

"Really?"

"Really." he chuckles sniffling.

"Can you tell the police?"

"Yeah." I get up to call them but he stops me. "Wait." so I stay. He cups my face caressing my cheek. "I was never going to leave. I was never dating him. Your everything to me Liam. I'm never going anywhere. I love you." I just nod.

"I love you too."

"You believe me?"

"I always believed it. I just wanted to prepare myself in case it wasn't true."

"Nothing or nobody is going to make me change my mind. I love you. Never doubt that."

"Love you too."

"Good now call so we can get this over with. I've got a migraine coming on." I nod getting up. That's one of the problems he has had since he woke up. Migraines. He never had them before but now he gets them at least twice a week. They are horrible to. I hate seeing him in that much pain. Martin has given I'm some medicine to prevent them and pain pills. Some times the meds to prevent them doesn't work. I would hate to see what happens if he didn't take them. After the cops show up Beau starts his story.

"Well after Liam caught Chris kissing me stormed out. I went to go catch up to him to explain but Chris caught my arm and pulled me back and took a swing at me. I dodged it and pushed him away running out the door. I ran straight home but Liam wasn't there. So I went out to look for him. As I was walking Chris pops up out if nowhere with four other guys. Next thing I know two are holding my arms with Chris and the other guy took turns punching me one in my face the other took my stomach. I'm not sure what happen after that it just went dark."

"Do you know the other guys were?"

"No never seen them before."

"Where was the other one?" another cop asked.

"Not sure look out my guess."

"Could you recognize the others if we showed you some pictures?"

"Yeah I remember it like it happen an hour ago."

"For you son it pretty much did." Beau nods.

"What's this Chris's full name?"

"Chris Hale. That's all I know."

"Where did you meet him?"

"School football camp he was on the team."

"Did you ever have any other problems from him?"

"No him and Liam didn't get along but that's it."

"Why didn't you two get along?" cop 2 ask me.

"I don't know. I just didn't like him." I say shrugging.

"Any altercation between you two?" cop one asked.

"No I just ignored him when he was around."

"You don't know any reason as to why he would do this?"

"No." Beau says.

"Nope."

"Full description from head to toe. If you could." I groan loudly shaking my head.

"I just remember a blue shirt." Beau says.

"I wasn't paying attention to his clothes. Blonde hair." I offer.

"Blonde hair, blue eyes, about 5'9, 175, blue shirt." Beau says.

"Not really. We were friends hung out occasionally but we weren't real close. I don't even know where he lives. He always came over here." Beau tells him.

"Alright. If you can think of anything else give us a call." cop one says.

"Will do." Beau says. He hands Beau their business cards and they leave. "Well you were right." I look at him confused.

"About what?"

"It being more than a gay bashing and so was Sammie."

"Why Sammie?"

"She said you had esp." he chuckles.

"Just gut feeling." I say with a shrug. "Can I ask you a question?"

"That's a switch. Yes Liam." he mimicked me.

"Why were you kissing him?"

"I wasn't kissing him. I was in shock. I went to the bathroom fixing to tell you I was ready to go home. When I walked out he was standing there. Then boom he grabbed me and kissed me, you walked in the rest is history."

"I'm sorry."

"What for?"

"I should have stuck around." he groans loudly.

"Stop it's not your fault. Okay babe? I got my memory back."

"Yeah I'm glad you don't know how bad I wanted you to remember something about us."

"Yeah I do I got tired of them being replayed for me. I wanted to remember them on my own."

"What made you remember."

"I don't know. Something to do with his fist coming at me."

"Mmm maybe I should have pretended to hit you a long time ago." I joke.

"Maybe." he suddenly straddles me. "You know I love you." he says running his nose across my jaw.

"Yeah but love to hear it."

"I love you." he whispers.

"I love you too."

"Prove it." he says crashing his lips to mine. I break the kiss before it can even get started.

"I thought you were tired and getting a migraine?"

"When have I ever been to tired to make love. I already took a pain pill. I'm fine now shut up and make love to me." he says crashing his lips to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay I have restricted chapters to my stories. This one is included. I'm no good at that stuff but if you want them let me know and I'll post them. I also have them for the first story too. So let me know if you want those as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~